• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Opening Day!

hypno02

Not Politically Correct
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2006
South Dakota
Who you all have making the playoffs?

Yanks
Tigers
Angels

Rays>Rangers in WC game

Phillies
Cards
Dbacks

dodgers> nationals in WC game

Re: Opening Day!

If Verlander keeps pitching like he did yesterday, your pick of the Tigers should be spot on. My choice as well for the central.

I like Texas for the AL west.
Yanks are starting to show some wear and tear. Rays are my pick in the east.

WC: RedSox-Angels.

I'm an AL fan......this league will have the WS champ in 2012.

philly_phanatic.jpg

I would have to say Rangers, Tiger and of course last but not least Redsox.

What the hell is the deal on the new wild card? 1 game playoff?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Utah Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What the hell is the deal on the new wild card? 1 game playoff? </div></div>

Yeah there are now two wild card teams from each league, they play each other in a one game playoff to determine who takes the wildcard spot in the division series. I also think teams from the same division can now play each other in the first round/division series.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigMerv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Utah Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What the hell is the deal on the new wild card? 1 game playoff? </div></div>

Yeah there are now two wild card teams from each league, they play each other in a one game playoff to determine who takes the wildcard spot in the division series. I also think teams from the same division can now play each other in the first round/division series. </div></div>
Really? I need to look into the rules a bit more. Just keep changing. Kinda like the new Football rules do to.