• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Operation ‘Hide & Sikh

Get your info to @Lapuapalooza please so we can get your patch to you.
Unless you’re a sissy boy... DO NOT reply to @1J04 and his request if you are a sissy boy and donated money to the Veer_G family! 🤣 But if you are a generous heterosexual male who makes a positive difference in the world with your giving, and miss the Verr_G antics, then please PM me with your address so we can hook you up! I have a list of names of givers, but no username to go with it. It is important that you contact me, otherwise I have no idea who you are on here.

Got mine too today.
Many thanks, and a toast to Veer. 🍻
I'm actually drinking some Corona I won in a match yesterday! 🤓

• Love
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
20200720_204430.jpg

Ready to Roll!

I’m glad the patches got to you guys. I’m still waiting to see who else got theirs, because not everyone has chimed in yet.

I appreciate you guys, but there are a couple other fellas that had A LOT to do with getting this project handled.

I personally thank all of you. Everyone’s participation is what made this happen. I’m just “the dude” that shipped them out. 😍🙏🏻🤩

I would like to thank all the other folks who hand a hand in this as well. It certainly was a group effort. I am glad I was a part of it, even if it was only a monetary part. I didn't have direct comms with him but I could tell he would have been a good person to get to know given the chance.

Is this still available?

I'm in for one. I'll PM my PP info.

Probably should have spelled out PayPal now that I say that out loud.