• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Opinion of the X-5 tactical

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2010
    NE Oklahoma
    I'm looking for the good, bad and the ugly on one of these for tactical range use. Any input will be helpful.
    Sully

I don't have the tactical I have the all around. I when I picked it up I sent it out to Gray Guns for an action job and had it SBN'd. I believe there all made in germany, at least mine was and are very high quality. It was super accurate as it came from the factory and even more so when I got it back from GG. I have heard of people having issues with extraction problems but I think most of this was caused by low powered reloads. Sig/Gray Guns was supposed to have come out with a improved extractor to address this. I have over a thousand rounds through mine with no issues what so ever. HTH

I'll have to let you know in 2 months. I just bought one but its taking 50-90 days to process paperwork in MD. Should be awesome just wish it was SA/DA instead of SAO.

I had one and sold it. Nothing wrong with the gun. I just didn't see myself carrying it and it quickly became a safe queen. It was by far my most accurate 9mm pistol.