• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Opinion Wanted on Konus M30 7281 Scope

samnev

First Sargeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 16, 2010
    Surprise, AZ
    My brother for financial reasons is thinking of putting this scope on his SPS Tactical. All shooting done at 100 & 200 yards.

Re: Opinion Wanted on Konus M30 7281 Scope

I've got two of them. There ok for the money. The bubble level in one is not parallel to the cross hairs. The .125moa may or may not bother you. And the eye relief leaves a little to be desired. The customer service is very good though. I've sent one in before for a turret lock that didn't have a really positive "click" to it, they replaced the entire scope with an updated version and had it back to me in about two weeks. I should probably send the one with the canted level back but I dont really use the level anyway.

Re: Opinion Wanted on Konus M30 7281 Scope

Have one mounted on a Remy 700 .223 has held up pretty well. The bubble level in mine is also canted a bit. I would spend the money and consider a Super Sniper in 10X. Far better optic, and will hold up a great deal better. Saving up funds for another SS put replace the Konus.