• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Opinions of Eberlestock rock veil camo

Nosler243Shooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2010
Alabama
I ordered a X2 pack in Mossy Oak Infinity but it was out of stock so I took rock veil instead. There is not a lot of big rocks here in the part of Alabama where I live. It is mostly fields and timber. I decided if I wanted a X2 this year I just needed to get what ever pattern I could. How well will this pattern work?

Re: Opinions of Eberlestock rock veil camo

V90HP20sm1.jpg

probably ok for fields, maybe a little light for timber, stick some branches/brush/grass in the webbing and you should be good to go.

remember it's alot easier to darken your camo to match your environment than to lighten it

Yeah you can make it darker easy with some krylon. If you are hunting deer it doesn't really matter.

Signal211

The pack in the pic above is NOT the Rock Veil pattern. That is Eberlestock's Western Slope. Here is a pic of Rock Veil:

Here's a pic of the Eberlestock Mini Me with A2LS scabbard:
P1100232Medium.jpg

Stock photo of the Eberlestock J51 Warhammer:
J51HK20sm.jpg

The pattern should work fine for deer hunting in the terrain of the southeastern US. Granted, it is designed to mimic rocky areas but there is enough dark grays to work in the southern woods too.

Best of luck to you & please ask you have additional questions or needs.

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.con
(901)334-6808

Thanks, that's what I needed to hear. I was a little nervous because it was not what I originally ordered.