• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Opinions of LPVO'S

The 1-10 isn't out in the wild yet, supposed to be some time this year. I've got a couple of 4.5-29x56mm Cronus' from Athlon and I absolutely love them.
The Eres ETR 1-10 is due out shortly. I have a Helos 1-10 and several Argos 1-8 for the money they are great for the price point. I'll likely sell and go with several of the Eres ETR mil

Reactions: 300wmSlick
There are two 1-10 Athlon scopes. Helos is RFP BDC reticle moa clicks and Eres ETR is FFP with both mil and moa options.

It's in the wild, I just saw the Athlon X 1-10 on sale for $550. I watched review that said it's not really good past 8X. At $550, I guess you could live with buyers remorse if it happens. Only problem is the 35mm tube...not real common mount so you might get stuck with that, too if you're not happy with the scope.
Think you're thinking of Atibal

Think you're thinking of Atibal
Really?
20210704_200137.jpg

Last edited:
He said that because Atibal is the only company that makes a 35mm 1-10, the helos is a 34mm. So you must be confused one way or the other.

Reactions: 308ftWIN
The Burris XTR II 1-8x24 gets good reviews in the $1000.00 category. It's been discontinued, but they occasionally show up in the PX here and usually in your price range. It's also made in Japan by LOW. Here's DLO's review: Burris XTR II 1-8x24
I found a used XTR II 1-8 for like 600$. Pretty happy about that. Also I would suggest a vxr patrol 1.25-4 if you want lightweight and daylight bright. It’s great for a 22lr plinker/hunter

He said that because Atibal is the only company that makes a 35mm 1-10, the helos is a 34mm. So you must be confused one way or the other.
If that was about the 35mm tube my bad, missed that. I read they weren't out yet. Clearly we're not being clear enough.