• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Opinions on the Jp Enterprises trigger?

It's my favorite. But it is a single stage, so if two stage is your thing look at Geissele or AR Gold.

Apples and Oranges comparison between the Geissele and the JP, but for a single-stage trigger, the JP is certainly one of the best available.

For a two-stage...the Geissele in whichever flavor you like or otherwise best meets your particular requirements is where its at! You won't find a better trigger or a better company to stand behind it.

Single Stage JP is the BEST. Two Stage Geissele or Timney triggers are my favorites.

OP,
I am old school; been using AR15/M16 since the mid '60s. As such, I am married to the idea that an AR15/M16 should have a single stage trigger just as an M1/M14 should have a 2 stage trigger. So the single JP trigger gets the nod for AR15/M16 use. It can be set up for a 100% reliable 4.0-4.5lb trigger pull which works fine for me. I did give the Geissele 2 stage trigger a spin but there were too many decades of muscle memory working against it. It was a great 2 stage trigger though. Geissele did develop the single stage S4F trigger for DOD but none came on the commercial market AFAIK. Our loss on that one.

Last edited:
i have a Geissele SD-Combat on my LMT CQB and the JP trigger in my JP LRP-07.
both are great and probably just comes down to if you prefer single or two stage.

i wanted to replace the stock trigger in my DD M4V7 and would have gone with either one.
when i saw the JP trigger on sale that made the decision for me.