• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Opinions: Supressors worth the time, $$, effort?

Re: Opinions: Supressors worth the time, $$, effort?

If you have issues in "impatient department" , don't do it. If you do it, don't be one of those people that think because people on gun boards are saying "it only took mine xxx to clear" that you are going to have the same good or bad luck. It will clear when it clears. Put in your paperwork and move on with your life. Treat it as a suprise when your stamp shows up.

waiting on the third now, havent looked back since IMO i enjoy being able to take them apart and clean them thus going with coastalgun.com great products, work amazing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: adluginb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beware suppressors are addictive! I thought I would just get a .22 can at the beginning of this year. Just picked up my 5th can yesterday! You have been warned. </div></div>That's what I am worried about,it's a slippery slope!

The recoil reduction is paramount to me. After neck surgery I had issues with my '06, no more though. 6 guns in my safe have QD's for the same can, what more could ya ask for. Not to mention its damn hilarious at the range when a guy you thought was smart, starts telling folks around you how cans slow down the bullet, decrease accuracy blah blah. It even more funny when you have the log book to back up the truth
laugh.gif

Yep. No more ringing ears or concussion and the recoil reduction is an added bonus. Silencers add a whole new dimension to hunting in the states that you can legally use them.