• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Opinions wanted,, Best Grill for a couple

I bought several lowes grills .. grill probably 3-4 times a week.. couple years trash… last time stepped up an bought a Wilmington grill .. all stainless even the burners.. it’s about 7 years old & NO problems .. even igniters still working .. they make a small one should be good for a couple people..
1649124822683.jpeg

Gonna need a big grill to cook a whole couple

Weber Summit S-460 is always in my first choice. Apart from four main burners, this grill boasts a sear burner and a smoker burner allowing you to cook a huge variety of dishes.
I've been using this Weber grills for 10 years and this is the best one. Also, the most expensive! However, it has been worth it.

Last edited:
For a couple, the 18” tabletop Webber would be my choice. I have a PK and really aint that proud of it. And you can buy 6? Of the Webbers for what a PK costs. And I aint gonna grill on gas!!

3 words; Big Green Egg.
Come in many sizes, mine is a large and I can smoke a large turkey or 2 big butts (gonna smoke one this weekend!). Hard to beat the results, doesn't dry out your meat. Kind of spendy, "pay once - cry once", lifetime warranty. Mine is close to 20 years old.

Reactions: K80/6.5
Ok, must say that the Big green egg was the best purchase Grill wise I've made thus far in life. A battery powered leaf blower, and a mapp torch competes the lighting task in just under 3 minutes, let it settle for 10 or so and get to cookin. The wife has made some banging burgers and chicken on it, tried fish, but eh, not that much of an expert yet, and her oven salmon is good enough fight over.
Did buy the removable charcoal basket, and added in the elevated cooking rack. the varnish on the wood trays went away in about 15 minutes, but i figured it would, just thinking about refinishing them to make it look nicer. Cover didn't seem to help the weathering.

I bought a used 2006 version Weber Summit and has yet to need a replacement part (knock on wood). They came/come in LP and NG. Mine is propane and they used to have a NG conversion kit but I believe they stopped selling the kits. It'll hold slow and low and crank up to 600 no problem. I fit a Little Griddle on one side so it can also be a flat top grill. Keep it clean, keep it covered, it'll give years of service.