• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Opinions

sandman23e

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2013
I would like everyone's opinion on my rifle and what they think about it. I have a savage 111 trophy hunter xp in .30-06. I recently purchased a millet 6-25x56 scope and installed a presicsion armament m41 severe duty muzzle break.

Attachments

• my rifle.jpg
    my rifle.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 13
Scope looks to be sitting a bit to high for my tastes. The muzzle brake isn't my style personally prefer the look of the vais ones but other than those 2 things its a nice rig for sure!

Looks like a lot of cant in the mount and agree the muzzle breaks looks a little awkward, but get out and shoot and let us know how the package works!!!! That's really the bottom line.

consistent, repeatable cheek weld will be tough with that stock and the high rings. Maybe tape some foam to the comb and if that works for you a stock pack could make it very useable

consistent, repeatable cheek weld will be tough with that stock and the high rings. Maybe tape some foam to the comb and if that works for you a stock pack could make it very useable

I agree getting a proper cheek weld ail be a problem with those high rings.