• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Opinions .. ?

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    2023, Oregon House Bill 3501 .
    -
    Under HB3501, homeless individuals would be able to have "a privacy interest and a reasonable expectation of privacy in any property belonging to the person, regardless of whether the property is located in a public space" – i.e., granting the individual rights to treat public spaces like a private residence for an unlimited amount of time. Homeless individuals would also be able to sue for up to $1,000 if swept, told to relocate, or otherwise "harassed" as per the bill.
    -

meme-toon-homeless-hmlssdec22rghtfwy.jpg

-

2023, Oregon House Bill 3501 .
    – i.e., granting the individual rights to treat public spaces like a private residence for an unlimited amount of time.

Wait… if the homeless individual/s take over a public space or sidewalk and declares it as his private residence, he can legally blow me away citing self defense if I happen to be in his “residence”, whichever way he defines it??? WTF
    BF0D2F3F-B744-414E-A82D-CFBB4D23C038.gif

Follow the money. Fortunes are being made off of "The Homeless".
    Watch the very, very Long Game.
    Some of the most valuable land in America is being reduced to scorched earth by the homeless movement.
    The financial drain on the average working American is tremendous. Every day more financial leaches are placed on the backs of the working middle class.
    When the homeless are no longer needed, they will be exterminated just like rats and fleas.
    What will be left ?

If you follow the money behind this insane bill, you will also find Soros and others who plan to profit from America's engineered societal collapse.
    I agree. Look at shit hole cities like Seattle, Portland and San Franfreako. All have some very, very expensive real estate that will eventually be going at fire sale prices because of the crime and "homeless". That, coupled with the "work from home" phenom due to the plandemic has killed the office market and retail is moving out of these places in droves. I still have contacts in the commercial construction and real estate industry and they tell me it's already happening and that one of the biggest players in buying up properties is surprise, surprise....the Chinese.
    Yes sir follow the money and connect the dots indeed.

I read a while back that Seattle was considering a law that grants the homeless rights to comp on the first 10' of your property. Never heard where that went.

Offer the homeless, if they voluntarily relocate, to a place with running water, toilets... all the amenities. Then drop them off in the politician's backyard.

Huh… I guess the easiest way to lower crime rates in an urban shithole is to redefine what constitutes a crime.

Well played, Oregon. You just solved the homeless problem and lowered crime with a swift flick of the pen.

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Mental institutions need to be brought back. The homeless need to be forcibly removed and placed there. It might give hope to these bums, also create jobs for our new "migrant" population and clean up the city streets.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
    It's also happening not too far from me down I-35 in Austin. Tents under every freeway and street overpass and cops leaving because of the Soros backed lib DA in Travis Co.
    Oh yeah, the same lib DA who did decide to prosecute an Army Sgt. who shot an antifa rioter who had pointed an AK at him.

So I could go to the city park, build a tiny house and move right in. No one can tell me to leave or I can sue them for $1000. Do I get a personalized parking spot for the Mercedes too? Maybe in a nice parking garage.

Can one go claim an entire State Forest, wildlife refuge, state park or the like?

And there is a good point to be raised about the castle doctrine here... or similar laws, if this grants rights but removes a common necessity which is usually that it be in a structure.

And doesn't Texas allow you to use deadly force to protect property at night? A law like that, if they have it there...

This could really create some insane scenarios.

Reactions: The D
    Can one go claim an entire State Forest, wildlife refuge, state park or the like?

how far out of city limits you talking ??? . From what i am seeing here. ' Hobo Camping' always stops and ends, where Cell Phone service ends .

-