• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Opinions?

Bradc86

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2024
Kentucky
Any opinions on this barreled action? Quality mainly...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_182803_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_182803_Chrome.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 55
I have this exact barreled action onto their 17” chassis. So far, I love it. Have developed a load that shoots consistently under .5 with an occasional 2 or 3. Almost broke into the teens with it yesterday. It’s going with me to Texas this week to go cull some whitetail and some hogs. This load will be my hunting load. It is heavy as fuck though so good thing for side by sides and ground blinds. Don’t know if I just got a good one or not, but it’s working for me. My first step into a manbun, but I like it so far.

2l48js.jpg

btobw5.jpg

6jxg9u.jpg

For that price, I might order one to have a spare Solus action on-hand, with a free barrel. LOL
Yep! If I didn't already have 2 actions and 3 barrels Id grab another. Holding out for a 223 option though....

FYI: Aero has barrels on their site. 20% off now. I used to think the prices they have them at would have been too high but seeing how my examples shoot and it's coated already it's fair. Cheaper than proof and I've seen plenty of complaints/problems with proofs. Could just be a numbers game, nonetheless my 2 6.5s shoot!

Last edited:
Reactions: msgriff and FuhQ