• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Ops Inc M4-S

dmtsc

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2006
Virginia
I added this little feller to my 12.5" and it handles really good, will take it to the range this weekend.
IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

david

Re: Ops Inc M4-S

1 expansion chamber and 1 baffle, more like a moderator to kill the concussion, I will shoot it this weekend and tell you guys my thoughts. It supposed to have double digit sound suppression probably around 15 dbs(pure guess on my part)
david

Can't wait to hear what you think. Seems like it would be FANTASTIC for 3-gunning, loud enough to register on the shot timer but still tame the beast a little. Relatively affordable, too.

I forgot to add I use the brake on my barrel and it deflects somewhat like a baffle when covered by the 1st expansion chamber. I just like the concept because all my rifle silencers are loud because of the sonic boom this is just a handy little can.

Yeah, affordable. Maybe not the best bang for your $200 tax stamp, but more "affordable" than a $500 to $1200 suppressor. I've got an SPR/M4 and a 762SD, and this one looks affordable!
smile.gif

I've been wanting one for over a year, just for competitive use on a 12.5 like the OP. Seems like it would just be cherry for that sort of thing.