• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Ops Inc. Suppressors

I have two of the 12th models in 30 cal and one of their 12th models in 5.56.

They are built like tanks, sound suppression is top tier and the repeatability is just that, repeatable. They 30cal models do not shift much at all.
The best sounding suppressor I have heard on a MK12 MOD1 is the OPS INC 12th model. It is crazy quiet for a semi auto.

I have an Allen Engineering AE30 can made by Ron Allen. He's the manufacturer of Ops Inc cans. I absolutely love it. The can mounts to my gun very securely, there is very little POI shift, and the suppression is incredible. Although lesser known I'd put the Ops Inc/Allen Engineering cans up against any manufacturer.

pK0fI7p.jpg

I have two of the 12th models in 30 cal and one of their 12th models in 5.56.

They are built like tanks, sound suppression is top tier and the repeatability is just that, repeatable. They 30cal models do not shift much at all.
The best sounding suppressor I have heard on a MK12 MOD1 is the OPS INC 12th model. It is crazy quiet for a semi auto.

I second everything that KYS has said here. I have had a bunch of people come up to me when shooting my OPS INC 12th suppressed MK12 and ask if I was shooting a suppressed 22.

I have the Ops Inc 3rd Model 30cal that I run on a Remington 700 SPS Tactical. Awesome suppression with repeatable POI. Built like an Abrams tank, it'll outlive me.

Last edited:
I've been running a 3rd Model .30 cal on my duty stick (Warner Tool .308 bolt gun) and a 15th Model .22 cal on my duty COLT M4 (14.5" barrel) for years with ZERO issues (I also have A LOT of time on a Windrunner .408 Cheytac outfitted with an Ops Inc). Outstanding sound suppression, repeatablity and durability - outstanding customer service. Ron Allen is THE high-speed guy when it comes to suppressor knowledge and engineering - I believe Phil Seberger once described him in a conversation we had years ago as ,"the best machinist i have ever seen".

If you pick one up Monkey Medic, you will not be sorry.....

12th Model on a Mk12Mod01 with Black Hills Mk262 is Hollywood Quiet and crazy accurate. 5000 plus rounds through it and it still runs damn good.