• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Optic Discount Code

3fingervic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2011
Clinton Twp., MI U.S.A.
I hope this doesn't sound cheesy, but I'm going to buy a $400 Vortex scope in the next day or two, and I'm wondering if any of the SH advertisers have SH discount going. I'm going to buy from one of these guys any way (SWFA,Euro-Optics,Liberty Optics), but I wouldn't want to leave any money on the table.
smile.gif

Re: Optic Discount Code

Another sponsor, Optics planet "thehide" for 5%, not knocking the other guys but they also ship for freeeeeeeeeeee! Oh yeah, they also price match any online new + ship price.

Let me know if they code works for you. I tried it months back and it didn't work.

I sent an email to the contract person to see if it's still an active code but never got a response.

It worked. I got a free camo hat from Vortex for buying one of their scopes. I did try a few times in the wrong area (gift certificate code), but I finally read the alert at the top that said you will be able to use a coupon code on the next page.