• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes optic for pof

rubberducky

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2011
United States
I am currently looking for a Good optic for my POF 415-18. I will be using this gun up close and far away .

I was thinking about these options, but I am stuck and with limited money to buy couple scopes I want to buy a very good scope . First time and Last.

1 is Acog TA31RCO-A4CP. This scope was based on 20 inch barrel. How accurate would it be for 18 barrel. Only thing i didn't like is its 4 power up close.

2 Leupold Mark 4 MRT 1.5-5x20mm 30mm M2 Matte Illum. CMR2 Rifle Scope I liked the reticule. Quest is how durable is this optic compared to the other two.

3 Night Force NXS 1-4x24 . I Hear this has the best Glass out of all three of them , but didn't see a reticule i like for quick reference for distance like the Acog or Leupold.

Re: optic for pof

Might take a look at the new Super Sniper 1-4x. I am looking at one for my MWS, which has the 3-9x42 on it now. The quality of that scope has the 1-4x from the same company at the top of my list.