• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Optics at Walmart

Re: Optics at Walmart

Just like home depot, they are made to walmarts specs just for them. So be aware that a Leupold from walmart might not be full ln Leupold specs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dontstrokeme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...be aware that a Leupold from walmart might not be full ln Leupold specs.</div></div>And to think I was having trouble with 'full Leopold specs'.
laugh.gif

Saving a few bucks might be nice... but I'd rather spend my money at a trusted small business... or best of all a company that supports us here on the hide... even if it costs a few bucks more... which is unlikely in my experience...

Walmart is going after Amazon by offering many items for sale that are actually fullfilled by third parties.

caveat emptor

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lt. Arclight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Optics and Walmart-shouldn't be used in the same sentence.
wink.gif
</div></div>

You beat me to it!

The only optics I buy at Wally World are 1.5x reading glasses.

My walmart here in town sells Leupold. They are the rifleman line, not the vx line. No lifetime warranty, etc.

I hate Walmart, But you can order everything from them. I had a Friend order a $20,000 Krieghoff from them. They were cheaper than everyone else.