• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Planet Ceases Sales of High Capacity Magazines

Yea, And you are princess
you-mad-bro-.jpg

Says this guy, who went full retard then got mad.

Lol.let Moma tuck you in tonight. Her basement is a safe place!
Yes, my own house, that I own is great thanks. Maybe you can explain just what the fuck you were thinking randomly shitting on other people for no apparent reason online. Looks like you have some real anger problems.

Yes, my own house, that I own is great thanks. Maybe you can explain just what the fuck you were thinking randomly shitting on other people for no apparent reason online. Looks like you have some real anger problems.
No. I think you understood my post. I was just hoping people would not throw him under the bus. Just think about it. He has 300 families counting on him to make the right decision. I have never owned a business but I can't imagine the responsibility that comes with that. I feel for him. What would I do? I think I would swallow my pride and take care of those who support me. It's a big responsibility when you gotta think of others!!! I just understand his position I don't go armed in southern Illinois because it's against the law for me. When we don't respect the law society breaks down. We can change it though. You get out and vote. I really don't want to be your enemy I just feel for the man. People say they won't do business with him. I just feel it's wrong. I have no dog in the fight. Never spent a dime there. But being close and working in the state I know he is under pressure. I really feel sorry for him.

No. I think you understood my post. I was just hoping people would not throw him under the bus. Just think about it. He has 300 families counting on him to make the right decision. I have never owned a business but I can't imagine the responsibility that comes with that. I feel for him. What would I do? I think I would swallow my pride and take care of those who support me. It's a big responsibility when you gotta think of others!!! I just understand his position I don't go armed in southern Illinois because it's against the law for me. When we don't respect the law society breaks down. We can change it though. You get out and vote. I really don't want to be your enemy I just feel for the man. People say they won't do business with him. I just feel it's wrong. I have no dog in the fight. Never spent a dime there. But being close and working in the state I know he is under pressure. I really feel sorry for him.
You specifically said to me:
sgj2025 said:
Yea dick smack. Motherfucker trying to make a living. Your chicken shit attitude get your ass kicked".

That literally has nothing in it that you just posted. It was a bunch of random insults that has nothing to do with this thread. I have no fucking clue how that remotely relates at all. I don't read between the lines or interpret. So no, I don't understand anything you directed to me. At all.

Optics Planet is a corporation, not a him. I don't have any sympathy for for-profit companies. As a current and past customer I care very little about their business decisions. If they don't offer a product I will go somewhere else. Let the free market sort itself out.

In addition, I dont live in Illinois, I can't vote in Illinois and I cannot change Illinois state laws.

I offered to this thread very specifically a possible reason why Optics Planet Inc. may have decided to stop selling high capacity magazines: they may have been threatened by their financial business partner Paypal who have a specific policy that doesn't allow paypal to be used for high capacity magazines. Optics Planet Inc. accepts paypal for all of their items. So it makes sense if someone tattled on them to Paypal or if paypal cracked down in light of recent events to stop it from being used. That's just a possible explanation as to why they may have changed their policy. If that makes people less angry then so be it. It has nothing to do with me.

You specifically said to me:

That literally has nothing in it that you just posted. It was a bunch of random insults that has nothing to do with this thread. I have no fucking clue how that remotely relates at all. I don't read between the lines or interpret. So no, I don't understand anything you directed to me. At all.

Optics Planet is a corporation, not a him. I don't have any sympathy for for-profit companies. As a current and past customer I care very little about their business decisions. If they don't offer a product I will go somewhere else. Let the free market sort itself out.

In addition, I dont live in Illinois, I can't vote in Illinois and I cannot change Illinois state laws.

I offered to this thread very specifically a possible reason why Optics Planet Inc. may have decided to stop selling high capacity magazines: they may have been threatened by their financial business partner Paypal who have a specific policy that doesn't allow paypal to be used for high capacity magazines. Optics Planet Inc. accepts paypal for all of their items. So it makes sense if someone tattled on them to Paypal or if paypal cracked down in light of recent events to stop it from being used. That's just a possible explanation as to why they may have changed their policy. If that makes people less angry then so be it. It has nothing to do with me.

If Optics Planet continued to sell these magazines, they would be in vilolation of the law, correct? And someone who knowingly and willingly breaks the law is effectively a criminal correct? So, if OP sold these mags, they would in effect be a criminal.

There are plenty of laws I disagree with but I follow anyways because that is how a civilized society functions. I don't like that a company can't sell standard magazines, but that is the law in their state. I hope they are actively fighting to change it. The fact that they continued to sell them for approximately five years while knowingly breaking the law and risking the associated penalties, to me demonstrates that they disagree with the law, do support the second amendment, and only discontinued sales when the pressure became too much--where the risk no longer outweighed the rewards. Yes, they did lose a battle, but they still remain to fight the war.

If Optics Planet continued to sell these magazines, they would be in vilolation of the law, correct? And someone who knowingly and willingly breaks the law is effectively a criminal correct? So, if OP sold these mags, they would in effect be a criminal.

Thank you brother. Well said. Probably better than I could of ever said. I am not a prick. I just hate to see a business suffer from no fault of their own.
There are plenty of laws I disagree with but I follow anyways because that is how a civilized society functions. I don't like that a company can't sell standard magazines, but that is the law in their state. I hope they are actively fighting to change it. The fact that they continued to sell them for approximately five years while knowingly breaking the law and risking the associated penalties, to me demonstrates that they disagree with the law, do support the second amendment, and only discontinued sales when the pressure became too much--where the risk no longer outweighed the rewards. Yes, they did lose a battle, but they still remain to fight the war.

Thank you brother. Well said. Probably better than I could of ever said. I am not a prick. I just hate to see a business suffer from no fault of their own

Wow ! No ill intent/slight/disrespect intened. Just calling it like it is. They made a career business decision, and some of us are going to make our decisions regarding this. Pretty simple, like this font size and color. :LOL: (emoji for effect & color sequence). Now not to be critical, or any other disparging remark that may trigger a bitch, butt fuck, they did what they did. I/we/us/some of us disapprove. Now let's not revert to name calling and potty language. It's vulgar & revolting. :) (nuther emoji for effect & color sequence).

No brother. I am on a phone. I hope you accept my apology. I am really sorry. I usually don't get worked up over anything. This thread just struck a nerve. I hit the wrong reply. I'm sorry

Reactions: 1J04
No brother. I am on a phone. I hope you accept my apology. I am really sorry. I usually don't get worked up over anything. This thread just struck a nerve. I hit the wrong reply. I'm sorry

Coolio. Beer Me. plz

Exactly. Even manufacturers live in some of the most unfriendly states. He’ll, surefire lives in a state where they can’t even sell their staple products. If they all up and relocated it would be oh so awesome.

We are in for the fight if our lives right now. The midterms have never mattered more.
Les Baer grew weary of IL politics and moved across the river.

Maybe. I'm to old and set in my ways. I believe in what I believe. Yea, I could have been more respectful. That is my fault. I just don't want to see a company ruined from no fault of their own

I recently discovered that the items I have customarily purchased through Optics Planet are also all available through Midway.

...And this fact means nothing of great import...

I will continue to buy my needs according to price and availability, which is precisely the way i believe such purchases should have always been conducted. Hey, I can't get a 20 from Optics Planet, and that's a shame, but they have the interests of a workforce to address, and live in a hostile political enclave. I can and probably will purchase other items from them, and wonder who's actually jerking their knees here.

Get over it. Better yet, go find LaPierre's speech (in its entirety) before CPAC this morning, and put your angst where it's far better suited.

Greg

I recently discovered that the items I have customarily purchased through Optics Planet are also all available through Midway.

...And this fact means nothing of great import...

I will continue to buy my needs according to price and availability, which is precisely the way i believe such purchases should have always been conducted. Hey, I can't get a 20 from Optics Planet, and that's a shame, but they have the interests of a workforce to address, and live in a hostile political enclave. I can and probably will purchase other items from them, and wonder who's actually jerking their knees here.

Get over it. Better yet, go find LaPierre's speech (in its entirety) before CPAC this morning, and put your angst where it's far better suited.

Greg
Wayne is done.