• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Optics Planet Coupon Code?

MidMO.

Thread Derailer
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2013
MidWEST
Does anyone know of any coupon codes for Optics Planet by any chance?

Thank you in advance!

Thaw15 is for over $150 not sure about Spring15 but all the "...15" ones I've seen are.

Attachments

• 20200505_124555.jpg
    20200505_124555.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: MidMO.
Little trick I’ve learned from buying through them. If you enter anything in the coupon box And I mean anything. A message pops up saying sorry but that code isn’t valid but here’s a 5% off code anyways use that wallah. I’ve Done this over 20 times throughout the years so I’m not telling stories here. It works.

Little trick I’ve learned from buying through them. If you enter anything in the coupon box And I mean anything. A message pops up saying sorry but that code isn’t valid but here’s a 5% off code anyways use that wallah. I’ve Done this over 20 times throughout the years so I’m not telling stories here. It works.

Sure wish I’d have known this a few days ago

Sure wish I’d have known this a few days ago
Ah man I bet. Anyone can try it without buying something too.
I know it’s been a long time since they started charging sales tax but it basically cancels out. Still saves you money so it’s a big plus. But it was a lot nicer and I bought more stuff from them before they started charging sales tax.

Reactions: NaciremaToirtap
Business must be down because this doesn't work anymore. Neither does WORK7. Tried it a couple days ago when trying to order. Had to Google hunt a code.

Business must be down because this doesn't work anymore. Neither does WORK7. Tried it a couple days ago when trying to order. Had to Google hunt a code.
Dang! You’re right. Well I’m sorry guys. That work7 was the last code I used too. This message popped up when I went to the page and I don’t recall ever seeing it before. They must have figured it out ☹️

Attachments

• DAFE27C1-2D8E-4729-8937-BA524E5B870F.png
    DAFE27C1-2D8E-4729-8937-BA524E5B870F.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 511
Reactions: NaciremaToirtap
One thing I try as well is to complete your purchase (not OpticsPlanet specific) to the point you submit your email info and then close it out. Usually get an email from the vendor shortly after to complete the order and a discount code.

I learned real quick to compile my items in the cart, then ALWAYS call them. Give them the cart code and they always give me atleast 10% off my order. A couple orders have been closer to 15% off depending on items. It sucks now they charge sales tax, but still pretty good deals.

Reactions: mstallion
I will try that calling trick next time! The sales tax was a bummer but I'm just happy they did not try and go retroactive and make us catch up like they were talking about.

Reactions: mstallion
They used have directbuy12 which gave 12% off. Worked on everything too. Made no sense.

Seems line no one is running good codes. Brownells used to run a 11% every month but have not run anything since Jan. Been trying to find a SPUHR deal since the end of the year.

Reactions: Mark Watson
for opticsplanet, spring15 (15 off 150) or 5% seems to be your best bet at the current time.
what kills me is i cant even find a free ship on their partner site, dvor.

calling op used to work but now they don't seem to have enough staff to keep their head above water with orders to take phone calls.

Reactions: MotoFlier
oh fwiw, becareful with adding a code and sitting on it before going to checkout.

i just had a small order i was working up that i applied a 5% code to. after a day or so i got to the checkout which made me log in again. well apparently that removes your coupon codes and i didn't notice.

i figure no big deal, went to my orders and said cancel, it said it would submit my request so i reordered the same thing and this time made sure my 5% was applied. well after 3 weeks and not being able to get through to them, and even resubmitting my cancellation request on the first order, i got 2 of the same order sent to me. i had to fill out the return form and sent back order 1. so now we'll see how long it takes to process an return.

I just checked the D:vor card that came with my last optics planet and it did not have any discount or shipping codes.

It is taking 3 weeks for returns right now with OP...

Not sure if anyone is interested in this. We have done wine and beer clubs in the past with mixed results. We live in Kentucky now and its illegal to get alcohol in the mail from what I understand.

Attachments

• 20200506_143234.jpg
    20200506_143234.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 3,519
Just used Thaw15. Worked but the tax OP now charges sucks. I guess I'll start buying locally if I'm paying tax either way.

If you bought something and provide a review...they usually give you 7% off

OP is ridiculously slow now days. Ordered several things that were in stock over 3 weeks ago and it's still hasn't shipped. Last Thursday I called them and they said it'll ship in the next 24 to 48 hrs. Well today I emailed them and got a long message saying due to high orders, they are no longer answering phone calls and email reply can take up to a week.

So if you need something fast, better look elsewhere.

I ordered something on the 5th...shipped on the 8th...thing with OP...if they have it...they will ship it fairly decent time...if they don't...even though shows instock (at an affiliate warehouse)...it can take weeks...

For me, OP is the last resort for ordering things anymore...I've caught them engaging in price manipulation several times...one time it was bad enough they pretty much gave 75% off a product...so just be aware...when you have guys like CameralandNY, CST and others on the Hide...I'd give them a call first...

Reactions: Moof
I ordered 2 PA Acss 1-6 for the AKs months ago everytime I check they add 6 wks to the ship date. Same with the Sig Zero for 365xl I ordered that damn near 6mos ago.

i bought 4 identical scopes best coupon for themwas like 10% , I called and made them an offer it was like 35% off they took it , so after this they would sell identical scope same discount , then they put me on a VP pricing which I saw 0 discount but I called and anytime I did they gave me good discounts or said this item we cant discount , its worth a try .but you will get a better deal calling them , but yes they charge tax now , last thing I always ask is it in stock , if not I never order from them .
LOU

Got this code today of someone needs it

Get Up To $25.00 Off Your Cart Below*
Use coupon code CAC6C7F04

DEMORANCH is 5% with no minimum. And it’s worked for a long time. That’s my go to code when I don’t have any others.

Reactions: camaro69