• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Options for manual upgrades, other payment methods

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Right now, there is absolutely no viable option for payments beyond the automated system and PP.

This is how my system works, there is no mainstream alternative or one I would invest in with the guarantee it would be there tomorrow. Visa & MC will work, but they are equally anti-gun and have put systems in place to track and report the gun activity with their process. It's more expensive and requires a lot more management vs. the PP solutions we currently have.

Many of you don't have options either and that includes the commercial sales guys. I am not your answer, and I am not here to manage your accounts. I travel every month, I am in places with less than optimal reception to access a phone or computer, and honestly, after 10 to 12 hours the line teaching, I am not coming in at 8 or 10 PM and dealing with it.

So if I bring a team or allocate a new team to manage manual accounts, it will cost more because I have to pay them to manage manual accounts.

Something to think about for the guys crying about PP, again, you bought a Forum Upgrade, which gives you access to Private and Restricted areas, including informational and discussion, Training, etc., so an Upgrade is not an automatic fine from PP that you are "selling firearms' you are not selling firearms upgrading to a Supporter Account. The Supporter Account has not listed as a Sales or PX-only account; it's a Supporter Account. We do these things for a reason. The bullshit in the other posts was mere speculation and ignorance, to be honest. They fear-mongered you and had no fucking clue what they were talking about. The Supporter Accounts are not a Red Flag to PP.

The only way to fined via what was posted is to complete a transaction with someone, use PP to pay them, and they say in the payment notes, I bought a gun from Bob on SH... absolutely PP will tax you if you do that... so don't do that and you are fine here.
    First time someone gets taxed by PP for having a Supporter account and nothing else, I will pay their fine and shut my system down the next day and make the PX free again until I find a replacement system. Word.

Fuck those other guys, their ignorance is not your or my tax.