• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ordered a BCM upper

You won't be disappointed....

How did you get a free compensator as well? Are they throwing that in there as well?

My buddy bought one a few months back, with the KeyMod rail. He loves it, and it shoots great. Enjoy man, BCM makes great stuff!

Yes, if you click the link it shows the free BCG, then an option to buy one of their Gunfighter charging handles for $40 and then the free BCM Mod 0 compensator. I bought the medium charging handle with it. I believe with the BCG and compensator that's everything for the upper except iron sights and later an optic.

Thats a good deal. I have the same upper but with the BCM 13" KMR rail. It has been a very reliable rifle. I prefer standard milspec triggers on non-match rifles.

You won't be disappointed....

How did you get a free compensator as well? Are they throwing that in there as well?

It's a special they're currently running Only On 16" Uppers that you'll get the BCM Gunfighter Comp Mod 1 for Free with the Upper. They offer free BCG with any Upper Purchase.