• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ordered! Magpul AR10-PRS $161 Shipped

Re: HEADS UP! Magpul AR10-PRS $161 Shipped

Botach does not have the best track record of delivering stuff. Unless you called them and they physically put their hands on the item I wouldnt expect it any time soon.

Yea that site is Terrrrrible, I read one review on a guy that bought a couple of dpms mags and he said they were heavily used and rusted. Could be lying, but comparing it to all of the other reviews... Just sayin.

Like everyone else will tell you, Botach is great for the lowest prices....BUT, make sure that the item(s) is in stock or you will be waiting forever. Also, if you do have a problem, it can be very difficult to get it taken care of...speaking from personal experiance.
wink.gif

What can I say...I'm cheap. A sucker for a good deal, and a bit of a gambler.

I did it, against the advise of fellow members and my better judgement, I placed the order with Botachdefense.com

Member price of $161 plus $16.99 shipping =$177.99, I couldn't find a used one for under 2 bills.
(I was wrong about the free shipping, Its calculated at checkout)

1400hrs 15June :placed a call right after i ordered to a very nice fellow named Dan at Botach. He told me that my item was in stock and would ship 6/15 or 6/16.

1600hrs 15June :Order status on my Botach account changed from "processing" to "shipped"

1858hrs 15June :E-mail received with fedex tracking number, projected delivery date 19June2010.

Looks good so far, we'll see what condition its in when it gets here.

I'll go out on a limb, but I've had GREAT luck with botach. I've ordered a bunch of mags and other random things from them in the past. I picked up an EOTech and 3X magnifier on the CHEAP and I haven't looked back. I know I've bought at least 15 or 20 HK mags from them.

My stuff was all in stock though. I hate to hear others are having problems. I've been recommending them to my new shooting friends.

You guys that have had good luck with Botach need to start buying Powerball tickets...no, REALLY!!!
wink.gif

Glad your deal on the PRS seems to be working out, 65mm06. If everything works out, you got a great deal on one of the finest available stocks for the AR-10 ($60-70 discount off the usual price). Although, unless you are having it shipped to the sandbox or you paid for expedited shipping, $17 sounds stupid-expensive to me for a box that weighs appr. 2lbs and is only around 14"x8"x2"!!

I have also had great luck with them. For most things they are the cheapest and have always delivered fast and items are new in the box. No issues for me and I have ordered several items.

Botach (either Botach Tactical or Botach Defense) since inception, a lot. Only one issue, ever, and they cleared it up in one call with a credit and a 10% discount of my next item. Bought the PRS from them myself, in my hands on four (4) days at $173.00 delivered. Rule #1 is just what OutIn says, call first and process the order with them on the phone AFTER an inventory check. Excellent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys that have had good luck with Botach need to start buying Powerball tickets...no, REALLY!!!
wink.gif

Glad your deal on the PRS seems to be working out, 65mm06. If everything works out, you got a great deal on one of the finest available stocks for the AR-10 ($60-70 discount off the usual price). Although, unless you are having it shipped to the sandbox or you paid for expedited shipping, $17 sounds stupid-expensive to me for a box that weighs appr. 2lbs and is only around 14"x8"x2"!!</div></div>

You can't complain about expensive shipping on super discounted items. That is the hook. When the stock arrives, guaranteed the label says much less. But you are still making out in the end.

came yesterday new in box $177.99 to my door for my ar-10. To my door in 4 days. I'm more than happy.

Hello all,

Dan from Botach Tactical here...

Please allow me to make some points:

Despite any reviews you may see online, Botach Tactical is taking a new pro-active approach to customer service and customer satisfaction.

Yes, our prices are unbeatable and our customer service realm is being improved.

I encourage all forum users to email me regarding order status, stock checks, pricing, etc

[email protected]

Thank you,

-Dan

Hey Dan, how about telling people where you get the designs for some of your products ..... besides asking for dealer samples then making your own.

lets not make this a bash fest. if you dont like the policies or the site, just dont order from them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Dan, how about telling people where you get the designs for some of your products ..... besides asking for dealer samples then making your own. </div></div>

I have yet to see an answer to this query from Botach or anyone purporting to represent Botach on any site (other than speculation, rumor, inuendo, etc. from "the masses" which I put little faith in), however, I have certainly heard the manufacturers' sides of the story which are distressing to put it mildly.

How bout it, Dan? Any input you can (or want to) offer?

Also, how about an explanation of the "banishment" you have received from other sites for your highly "questionable" (being nice) business practices?

I understand and respect your attempts to "get right" with your customer base and trying to reinvent Botach as a business that wants to provide quality service and products as great prices...but you've got a LOT of obstacles to overcome and the proof will only come with time. Clearing the air might be a good place to start in clearing those obstacles. Good luck and God speed!!