• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Ordered my new USO scope

Re: Ordered my new USO scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sickeness</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USO scopes (as any other brand) have had scopes with issues go out the door.
All I saw in your posts was an ST10 in perfect condition you sold (at a discount yes, but there was no disclusure of fixed "build problems" in your for sale post).
There are none (I found) posted in your available history that state what your problems were or how USO responded.</div></div>

They were both in perfect condition: after months of sending back and forth to USO to have the issues corrected to my satisfaction. I would not sell anything that is less than 100% functional to my knowledge without mentioning it. After being "rebuilt" the scope was good as new according to USO if that counts for you.

As I stated previously, all my issues were corrected by them, but it took 2-3 months to get each scope back in each instance. In the future I personally will not buy USO because I do not want to deal with what I believe to be spotty QC. If you like USO and you have no problems, then ignore what I have to say. I am just putting this out there for the new guys who have not owned USO that there are issues there, because I wish that someone had told me that before I had committed to buying USO scopes. </div></div>

Just for your information standard turn around time in this industry is 90 days. Don't believe me? Call beretta, yep even $4K silver pigeons have issues. Turn around there is 90 day period. Same with Benelli. If you get it quicker, congrats, but likely not.

Browning = 90 days
Kimber = 90 day minimum
S&B = your scope back in Germany, Tell me that does not take a while

Your info is flawed. It is a shame that you have had issues in the past, but was the problem corrected? Sounds like it to me. If your nightforce has issues and you have to wait 3 months for a repair, you gonna give up?

I predict you will wind up hating the good companies for "problems" and before we know it you will be on here talking up Tasco and BSA.

On another note, Guy good luck with your build. I look forward to placing my order in a few weeks.