• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ordered the Vudoo today

BruceL

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2024
Rogersville, Alabama
I wanted to give a try to benchrest ELR and TYL rim-fire shooting so I read as much as I could for the past week and today stepped off deep. (they say buy once and cry once but I'm still crying at the price). Anyway, I thought I would show you guys that are experienced in competition (or whatever) my order to see if what I ordered that is right or wrong for my intended purposes. I'm ok with criticism so you can be honest.

Vudoo Three 60 Bolt
MDT ACC Elite Chassis
Bartlein 24" Straight SS 1.20 w/EC Tuner V2
Rem 700 Diamond Pro Flat Trigger
Zero Compromise ZC527 5-27x56 FFP, MPCT2X (probably should have ordered a less expensive scope for sure)

I know that there is a long wait time from Vudoo Gunworks for the Bartlein 1.20 straight Barrel but I was fortunate enough to fine one in stock through a dealer and he said he can build and test it and I can receive the complete build in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks in advance for your input.
BruceL

Nice rig, you will love that scope! I have the same one and it is a strong favorite! It has replaced NF ATCARs on several rifles. Enjoy!

Just getting started with mine. So far, it’s looking Very, Very Promising. Think you made some great choices.

You will love that set up. I think some rimfire bench guys really like the super high power like the 8-40 zco but I have both and the 527 is my favorite scope bar none. You will love that rifle

I have the 20x zero compromise on my vudoo and love the setup