• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing oregon elk hunting

brknshk

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2009
redmond, oregon
Hey guys just got back for 1 day from elk camp. im leaving back today again just wanted to share a couple pics from the shit i got to walk up and down lol. Its kinda sickening when a killer spot for elk gets out to all kinds of ppl, i have saw probably 40 5th wheels up here from cali, multiple weekend warrior hunters who do not understand how big of bulls are up here so where there riding around on the 4 wheelers bumping herds of 80+ elk and they dont even realize it, they think they can just road hunt and be fine. wow it amazes me at peoples thought process.

HPIM1478.jpg

HPIM1479.jpg

HPIM1480.jpg

Re: oregon elk hunting

ill tell ya bro, this isnt that far. the thing is its a shit ton of work. alot of out of towners come out here and dont realize the bulls that are in here. ill post some more pics we took of elk up here. its big big country so ppl think they need there atv wich just drives the elk out of here. ill tell ya where it is and send ya a map of this area after this season lol.

sent ya a pm, but heres a thought, if your interested were gonna put in for a party hunt next season and between 4 of us there 38 preference points for drawing so were most likely gonna get our choice, your welcome to join, and the area we are going is known for trophy bulls.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brknshk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sent ya a pm, but heres a thought, if your interested were gonna put in for a party hunt next season and between 4 of us there 38 preference points for drawing so were most likely gonna get our choice, your welcome to join, and the area we are going is known for trophy bulls. </div></div>

This is bow and not rifle? I'll see if I can wrangle my pals bow. Probably need some practice it's been a few years.

Do you know the exact dates? I might be able to swing it! Follow up on that PM.

will be rifle. hell ive got a 45 70, 308, 7mm and 300 weatherby. ive got plenty of rifles lol u can use one if you dont have one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brknshk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will be rifle. hell ive got a 45 70, 308, 7mm and 300 weatherby. ive got plenty of rifles lol u can use one if you dont have one. </div></div>

Haha I got a rifle dude no worries there I thought you were talkin bout bow.

Gimme a holler in a PM whenever you figure out the dates I'd be interested in next year for sure!