• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon Mountain Rifle Co.

Blsko

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2018
DFW
I bought a barrel from Lee at OMR a couple of months back and wanted to make sure that I gave him some kudos on an open forum for his excellent customer service. I bought a Savage Precision Elite in 300 PRC. Yeah, I already know! Never owned a Savage before, and this one was a dud. Couldn't hit a 5" group at 100 yards with factory ammo or hand loads. I bet I could have chucked the rifle down range 5 times and gotten better groups. I contacted Savage and their response was basically a Pikachu face.

Anyway, I needed a barrel ASAP, and Lee said he could sort me out in 2 weeks, so I grabbed one in CF. For those that aren’t familiar with Savage, their barrels have a large or small shank but the large shank is physically smaller than the small shank. I was not paying attention while looking at the picture and ordered the wrong size. He took back the small shank barrel and swapped it with the right one, no charge.

Finally got some time to dial things in over the weekend, using Berger 230's. Hitting the 1-mile with very little effort on my part. Lee, seriously, thanks a million for getting me squared away. Your customer service rocks!