• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Origins of the human race

hilbillee

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2008
Franklin, NC
A little girl asked her Dad, "How did the human race appear?"
The Dad answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children,
and so was all mankind made.."

Two days later the girl asked her mother the same question.
The mother answered,
"Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl returned to her father and said,
"Dad, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and mom said they developed from monkeys?"
The father answered, "Well, Dear, it's very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your mother told you about hers."

Re: Origins of the human race

This will turn out well
smirk.gif

Ironic that your 666th post is essentially a religious one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This will turn out well
smirk.gif

Ironic that your 666th post is essentially a religious one </div></div>

He's probably lying on the floor in front of his computer having just been struck by lighting and a monkey virus.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This will turn out well
smirk.gif

He's probably lying on the floor in front of his computer having just been struck by lighting and a monkey virus. </div></div>

I hadn't even noticed the number of posts! And it definitely wasn't made as a religious one. Just meant as a funny one. Oh Yeah, and I am still okay. No lightening or monkey viruses yet!

It's a JOKE. JOKES go in MAGGIES DRAWERS. Jeez, I know I got hillbilly in my blood but hillbillies is sposed to be smarter than rednecks. This hillbilly just don't learn. Boy, din I tell ya Maggie's Drawrs where jokes sposed ot be? Now go take yoself outside n smack the back yo head a few times
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hilbillee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This will turn out well
smirk.gif

He's probably lying on the floor in front of his computer having just been struck by lighting and a monkey virus. </div></div>

I hadn't even noticed the number of posts! And it definitely wasn't made as a religious one. Just meant as a funny one. Oh Yeah, and I am still okay. No lightening or monkey viruses yet! </div></div>

LOL, you must have just warranted a static shock and a touch of the flu.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
laugh.gif
I love you guys.

</div></div>

Good edit! I agreed with it before but this one is more to everybody's liking.
smile.gif

I's a hillbilly butd i gots to say y'all is the onlys ones that is sezing about where jokes go.

haha that wats funny, i was thinking this was going to be some did we evolov from monkeys crap but after i read it... haha it was good