• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Orion 7 on L.I.

mackdrvr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2008
NY....Hudson Valley
Good afternoon guys. I'm looking to get a Garand, and being in NY these guys look like they have a couple options regarding different levels of condition. Question is......Has anybody delt with them? Is there any good, or bad things about them? Are they decent guys, or are they a ripoff. Are their guns good, or junk? Thanks in advance Scott.

Re: Orion 7 on L.I.

The owner Tony Pucci is good to go. If your looking to build a complete Spec rifle with correct date Barrel,etc...He can do it for you .

Wish I had seen these guys before I bought mine. Looks like they grade them similarly to CMP, which looks pretty good. Being around for 23 years they must do the right thing. Good luck, my Garand is my favorite shooting rifle I own.

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate the help with this. I'm gonna go for the Match Grade model. Have a good night...Scott.