• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Osprey ES 3-30x56 FFP scope?

Travelor

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2003
Central Arkansas
Saw one of these at a LGS and can find NO information about it. Tube is 35mm. Has two color lighted reticle with controls on the parallax nob.

Anyone have any experience with one? If so what did yo pay for it?

Why do you say that? Curious
because they are cheap pieces of chinese shit.
Why do you think you can't find any information on 10X erector FFP tactical scope?
FWIW, they don't even catalog it on the Osprey website. I call that a clue.
How many positive reviews of ANY of their products have you found?

I understand being on a budget. I really do.
If you want a high quality scope, at a reasonable price that holds resale value, then buy a SWFA SS 10 or 12 power scope.

Reactions: Sainte70
I have handled several Osprey scopes at local gun shows and was not impressed. I can't talk much as to why as it has been a while since the last time I messed with them, I just remember not liking them.

I do remember the glass being somewhat dark and, I am naturally skeptical when it comes to lighted reticles in every color of the rainbow.

With that being said, I have ZERO experience with scopes outside of an old Redfield 3-9x40 on top of a 30-30...

Gun show special scopes. Saw a dealer once try to throw them in free if you bought a higher dollar rifle.