• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors osprey pistons

KACstealth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2011
The north pole
hey does anyone know who has any of these pistons in stock for the 45 osprey? i just picked my suppressor up today and have not been able to find any pistons

thanks

Home | Richie's PNG

Richies PNG (Richies Pawn and Gun)

I had the same problem, looked all over the country and finally found someone with them in stock...right down the road from me. I bought one for 9mm, 40sw, and 45 acp and received them all in about a week. This was about 2 weeks ago.

looks like silencer shop doesnt carry them
Yes they do. They have 9mm and .45 in stock, but at the present it appears .40 is out of stock. They have good prices at $69 per piston plus free shipping.

SilencerCo Osprey/Octane Piston | Silencer Shop

I have the .45, so I just ordered the 9mm and can wait on the .40.

KACstealth, thanks for the thread as it was a good reminder for me to pick up some pistons.

anyone reading this know what size barrel i need for a SW 1911 PD? I would like to get a threaded barrel for it but I am not sure if it is the standard size as other 1911s