• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Other Mil/LEO rifles that use FA762ss? Looking for a new clone build

FUNCTIONAL

Dirty Civilian
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2012
    Eastern, NC
    As title says I'm looking for a list of military and/or LEO rifles (bolt or gas) that utilized the reflex FA762ss. Only ones I'm aware of are the XM-3, M40a5 and M40a6.

I'd be a little suprised if that was all but my searching isnt coming up with much else.

you may try calling surefire sales. i would imagine they would share specific program rifles where they were awarded that contract, and are able to speak to it. outside of programs, i would wager that their might be a lot of one-off use as you get into certain areas of special forces. i dont have first hand experience but i’m sure some on here do.

certain of the mk13 mod 7s?

cant tell if its a 762ss or 762-rc2

Attachments

• DDEFC5E1-FA9B-43FE-891D-C48FF58571CD.jpeg
      DDEFC5E1-FA9B-43FE-891D-C48FF58571CD.jpeg
      177.7 KB · Views: 59
    Mk13 Mod 7s use the RC, not the RC2.

0812 - do you know if thats the case now that the mod 7 is rolling out to the broader marine fleet? what your saying makes sense timing wise for the earlier rifles out of crane dedicated to the blue water side of the navy. your comment just made me wonder if they have enough stock of rc’s as they go forward or if they’ll go to the rc2 as its the more current model surefire is pumping out

Considering there's not too many guns other than what you listed even recently used in the military at least in the US I don't think so. I also don't know of any set gun used by the police or SWAT in the US. I always just thought it varied on department to department and they just used guns on the commercial market. However I got a trade in AW that accepts that suppressor. At Least I think, I'm not so educated on suppressors, it has the same extended flash hider found on the XM3. So I guess that would count for the LEO part, not really much of a fun build though.

Yea, was hoping there was a FBI department that used it...seems they tend to standardize some nifty guns.

And yea,,,was hoping for more than just an AW haha.