• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Otis Lifeliner

scpaul

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2014
central..... S.C.
I found a new pkg. of Otis Lifeliner that I forgot I had. Other than their (OTIS's) reviews, I can't find anything about it. Did anyone actually use it?? It's not shown on their website at this time. I have seen it on old posts(2008+-) run down,called snake oil, called BS, but nobody said they actually tried it. I remember when "Teflon" and other cutting edge lubricants ,synthetic oils, and coatings first came out and were met with basically the same kind of reviews from people that had no actual hands-on experiance with them. Did anyone use or know someone reliable who used it. I hate to not try it, stuff cost about $100 with shipping back in 2009(+-), but don't want to really screw up a bbl. either. If nothing else I'm planning to replace a bbl. in the not so distant future, I might try it then so I can't loose much. Any info will help, Thanks, Paul :confused:

Did they make few enough to be collectable??? OK, any body know a friend's brother's, cousin's,Father-in-law that tried it?? Seriously; Anybody know of any damages? Think I'll call Otis and ask about it. Paul