• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OTS FIRECRACKER OPEN JUNE 24TH AND 25TH

tcasexx

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2010
NW Oklahoma
OTS is hosting a long range match june 24 and 25. the match will start friday night a 9pm we will be shoting in the dark, then saturday moring will start at 8am and finish that afternoon. We will be taking 48 shooters and be paying back cash to the winners. entry fees are 120$ and spots will be in the order money arives.THIS IS OPEN TO ANYONE UP TO 48 SHOOTERS DEAD LINE FOR MONEY IS JUNE 10TH OR WIN FILLED UP!!! This will be interesting with alot of new cof,s hope to see you there.

If you have any questions you can contact me at 580 334 0131
or email a [email protected]

Travis Case/ OTS PRES

Re: OTS FIRECRACKER OPEN JUNE 24TH AND 25TH

Checks will be on the way tomorrow for Adam and I. Probably Rick Reeves as well. Will call him tonight.

My bad please make checks payable to :
Oklahoma Tactical Shooters Assoc
And mail to:
5005 oklahoma ave
Woodward, Oklahoma. 73801

Ok i have money from the following so far

Deano morris
adam roberts
bj bailey
cecil reevis
mike luckett
ryan jakaud
greg beachamp
ronnie cobb
ben burrows
joey thompsen
justin shireman
tom banister
jason christian
caleb patrick
neil bailey
eddy clark
matt parry
jim paul brown
mark carr
loyd waggner

Payment on the way for 2 more

Sorry guys been in the woods, yes it is an individual match but i think thereare a lot of scared guys out there that need to grow some and come play. please feel free to call with any qustions.

Mailed my check last week, this will be my first comp. Anyone know where I can find some extra .284 win(Winchester brand) brass let me know, I'll be cutting it close on ammo.

Dustin

we will meet at 6am sat morning 1.5 n of woodward on hwy34 justpast second river bridge dont be late or youll be left behind

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tac driver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we will meet at 6am sat morning 1.5 n of woodward on hwy34 justpast second river bridge dont be late or youll be left behind </div></div>

Does this mean that there will be no shooting on Friday night?
Also, round count estimate? Any pistol shooting? Could you update the shooter list?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreatGonzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tac driver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we will meet at 6am sat morning 1.5 n of woodward on hwy34 justpast second river bridge dont be late or youll be left behind </div></div>

Does this mean that there will be no shooting on Friday night?
Also, round count estimate? Any pistol shooting? Could you update the shooter list?

</div></div>

No Friday night shooting. Just Saturday. Travis told me 130 rounds. No pistol.

dean morris
ben burrows
joey thompson
juston shireman
caleb patrick
neil bailey
eddy clark
jp brown
mark carr
dustin willouby
tanner vanzee
loyd waggner
byrce matthews
curtis ferrel
ryan sears
lyn allen
bj bailey
adam roberts
mike luckett
greg beacham
cecil reevis
todd feilds
matt parry
john beanland
cajun loisanna
adam williams
garrett donley
ronnie jakaub
NO PISTOLS ALLOWED ON COURSE
120 ROUNDS WILL BE NEEDED

Results
1. adam roberts
2. matt parry
3. ben burrows
4. rick reeves
5. eddy clark
6. garret donley
7. dean morris
8. todd feilds
9. lynn allen
10. jp brown

would like to thank the shooters for trying some new cofs and trying to keep there cool while it was a 113 degrees outside hope you enjoyed it and we will see the rest of you at the battle

Good match guys. Would have been a great match if I would have done better
wink.gif

Thanks for all the time and effort that went into it. I had alot of fun even if I shot like a fag. Congrats to the winners!!

Great match, I enjoyed shooting some different stuff, hopefully next time I will shoot a little better. See you in Aug.

Thanks for hosting a great match. I enjoyed the new stuff and would certainly do it again even though I did not shoot some of it very well. Congrats. to Adam for great shooting he sure wore me out on allot of it. Appreciate all the officiating. A good R.O.is tough to come by and they were all on their game on saturday despite the tough conditions.

Huge Thank You to Travis, Jerry, Brand, Butch, Earl and anyone else who helped. I really enjoyed the different or new courses of fire. Congrats to Adam and the other guys at the top.

Dean-o