• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ottawa Police Chief RESIGNS

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
He’s just going to be replaced by someone worse. Probably a black Jewish lesbian because we all know it’s impossible to be a totalitarian if you’re a member of a protected group.

Reactions: camocorvette
He’s just going to be replaced by someone worse. Probably a black Jewish lesbian because we all know it’s impossible to be a totalitarian if you’re a member of a protected group.
I bet Austin's former police chief, Art Acevedo, is dusting off his resume right now. If Canadians didn't know Canada once belonged to the Aztec who are still the rightful owners they will if they hire him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH and Maggot
I bet Austin's former police chief, Art Acevedo, is dusting off his resume right now. If Canadians didn't know Canada once belonged to the Aztec who are still the rightful owners they will if they hire him.
Well we all know the Aztec people were known for their kindness, rule of law, freedom of speech, health care, etc and only discovered violence when the evil Europeans came to steal their land. Such a noble culture that was destroyed by the savage white man. We should repent and offer trillions in reparations to everyone that match Elizabeth Warrens native DNA profile.

Reactions: camocorvette

New police complaint dept?

images

I don't believe Jewish People are protected by the left an more. They love sucking that tiny Palestinian Schlong at every opportunity.

So more likely a Glooskap-worshipping Native American bisexual eskimo goat-furry that identifies as a cancerous Chihuahua.

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

Aztek? If that was the case, we could get decent Mexican here on the Canuckiastanian border.

Since that ain't happening.... there weren't no Aztek's around here.

Can't even get decent ketchup.

Sirhr

Aztek? If that was the case, we could get decent Mexican here on the Canuckiastanian border.

Sirhr
Dude, the door is always open. :)

Sirhr
What no soft tacos?

I guess Canada is run under a dictatorship, Trudeau will crush or jail anyone who doesn't do as they are told.

Reactions: Pbgt and Milf Dots