• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Louisiana Police Chief and His Captain Wife Allegedly Shot by His Deputy Mistress

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

LeBlanc and Baker

A Louisiana police chief and his wife, who is a police captain, were both allegedly shot by the chief’s mistress, who is also a police officer, after the chief’s wife confronted the affair partners.

HILARIOUS!!

And this is the ilk in charge of finding truth/administering justice. No wonder we are having so many crisis in this country...

Reactions: Yasherka
That dude's got some low standards.
I think there's a lot of low standards going on here. Did any of those fuckers graduate high school?

“On January 1, 2024, Opelousas Police Officer, Savannah Butler surrendered to the St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office by turning herself into the parish jail.”

I'd have to see that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
And this is the ilk in charge of finding truth/administering justice. No wonder we are having so many crisis in this country...
Im gonna guess that infidelity is at, or above, 80% in this country. Just a guess. People of their peers.

Edit:
The journal of Marriage and Divorce concludes that a mindblowing 70% of married Americans cheat at least once in their marriage.

Thats nuts! 7 of 10 of you are/have cheated or are/have been cheated on. Are you the lucky 3???? Marriage.... pffft!

Last edited:
She's a got a cross on her shoulder epaulettes, is that a Louisiana thing or.... ?

Im gonna guess that infidelity is at, or above, 80% in this country. Just a guess. People of their peers.

Edit:
The journal of Marriage and Divorce concludes that a mindblowing 70% of married Americans cheat at least once in their marriage.

Thats nuts! 7 of 10 of you are/have cheated or are/have been cheated on. Are you the lucky 3???? Marriage.... pffft!

Where do you think the 50% of divorces come from. So guess that's still 40% of successful marriages.

However, if your in the divorce business you are going to get a significantly skewed numbers to the unfaithful side. So I don't trust that source anyways.

Savannah Butler surrendered to the St. Landry Parish Sheriff’s Office by turning herself into the parish jail.”
Despite cops having a "known" domestic violence rate much higher than the general public, how many have wives terrified to go public on it because the entire police force would make her life a living hell. The real stat must be astronomical.
I guess in this case she just figured qualified immunity works for any crime. IQ level checks out.

She's a got a cross on her shoulder epaulettes, is that a Louisiana thing or.... ?
Police chaplain. The cross is optional and the location on the uniform varies from department to department. I've seen them on shirt collars usually.

Despite cops having a "known" domestic violence rate much higher than the general public, how many have wives terrified to go public on it because the entire police force would make her life a living hell. The real stat must be astronomical.
I guess in this case she just figured qualified immunity works for any crime. IQ level checks out.
Biggest, most powerful gang.

One more reason to leave Louisiana.