• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Otter Creek Hydrogen L 6.5

SCGunner84

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2018
Anyone have leads on the OCL Hydro L 6.5 being in stock? Checked Baeur Precision, Capitol Armory, Silencer Shop, and a few others. Thanks

Stockpile Defense has one. They’re a legit dealer for them, and one of the first dealers to ever start selling the OCL cans. I think they also do custom cerakote, as well…

Stockpile Defense has one. They’re a legit dealer for them, and one of the first dealers to ever start selling the OCL cans. I think they also do custom cerakote, as well…

They are my local shop and they're awesome to work with. If they have one in stock you can buy it with confidence.

Reactions: FuhQ
Serious question, what am I getting with the Hydrogen L that I can't get with the Enticer L for half the money? I've been considering both cans, and the Enticer seems like a bargain for what you are getting.

Serious question, what am I getting with the Hydrogen L that I can't get with the Enticer L for half the money? I've been considering both cans, and the Enticer seems like a bargain for what you are getting.
Titanium Vs Stainless Steel. Not saying one is better than the other but the Ti is definitely lighter.

Reactions: FuhQ and Arc Light
I’m getting further down the suppressor rabbit hole. Currently have two cans a Rugged Razor 7.62, and DA Nomad L. ATF jail for OCL Titanium 22 can (Eform 4 Trust). Center fire rifles in my rotation 20 inch 308 Terminus Zeus action Bartlein barrel Rugged currently on it, 18.5 6 creed ARC Archimedes action TS customs Benchmark barrel current have the nomad L on it, 26 inch 6.5 PRC Big Horn/Zermatt TLC Altus branded barrel think they said it was a Bartlein or Hawk Hill can’t remember. The 6.5 PRC currently has a PVA brake on it but I plan to cut the barrel down some and put a can on it. Then I have a mega arms 308 18 inch that I put together probably about 10 years ago with a brake on it. Eventually want to get a can on it whether it’s a dedicated can or on that I rotate to it. Now I’m about to have a custom 6.5 Grendel AR getting started. I will be putting a can on it from the jump. I was thinking the OCL Hydro L in 6.5 for my PRC and Grendel. The L would be great for sound suppression and then titanium so that would be good on weight. I have also thought about the DD Wolf Hunter 6mm bore can, slap it on my 6 creed and it can live there then rotate one of my other 30 cal cans among my other rifles. Ive read and watched many videos on nothing but positive on Diligent Defense. However I’ve not been able to find anything on the Wolf Hunter 6mm can. Guys I’m definitely open to suggestions so feel free. I can honestly say my first suppressor definitely opened Pandora’s box and now I only want to hunt suppressed.

I’m getting further down the suppressor rabbit hole. Currently have two cans a Rugged Razor 7.62, and DA Nomad L. ATF jail for OCL Titanium 22 can (Eform 4 Trust). Center fire rifles in my rotation 20 inch 308 Terminus Zeus action Bartlein barrel Rugged currently on it, 18.5 6 creed ARC Archimedes action TS customs Benchmark barrel current have the nomad L on it, 26 inch 6.5 PRC Big Horn/Zermatt TLC Altus branded barrel think they said it was a Bartlein or Hawk Hill can’t remember. The 6.5 PRC currently has a PVA brake on it but I plan to cut the barrel down some and put a can on it. Then I have a mega arms 308 18 inch that I put together probably about 10 years ago with a brake on it. Eventually want to get a can on it whether it’s a dedicated can or on that I rotate to it. Now I’m about to have a custom 6.5 Grendel AR getting started. I will be putting a can on it from the jump. I was thinking the OCL Hydro L in 6.5 for my PRC and Grendel. The L would be great for sound suppression and then titanium so that would be good on weight. I have also thought about the DD Wolf Hunter 6mm bore can, slap it on my 6 creed and it can live there then rotate one of my other 30 cal cans among my other rifles. Ive read and watched many videos on nothing but positive on Diligent Defense. However I’ve not been able to find anything on the Wolf Hunter 6mm can. Guys I’m definitely open to suggestions so feel free. I can honestly say my first suppressor definitely opened Pandora’s box and now I only want to hunt suppressed.

I contacted DD about the wolf hunter, little to no info on sound suppression or reviews, their design idea of placing a single 6mm baffle in the middle of the overbored baffles which are enticer baffles, to create two separate chambers is a great idea but no one has db metering numbers on it. I finally found a.amantine reviewing some thermals and this video played, he has good audio with the DD wolf hunter.

You’ll be happy with the Hydro-L. Don’t overthink too much and end up in analysis-paralysis…

I contacted DD about the wolf hunter, little to no info on sound suppression or reviews, their design idea of placing a single 6mm baffle in the middle of the overbored baffles which are enticer baffles, to create two separate chambers is a great idea but no one has db metering numbers on it. I finally found a.amantine reviewing some thermals and this video played, he has good audio with the DD wolf hunter.

Awesome thank you for passing that on to me, I’ll definitely check out that video. Thanks!

You’ll be happy with the Hydro-L. Don’t overthink too much and end up in analysis

You’ll be happy with the Hydro-L. Don’t overthink too much and end up in analysis-paralysis…
I have no doubt I’d been happy with it. Just wanting to make sure I’m look at all the good options before committing to any one can. I am very much looking forward to that OCL 22 can approval.

Reactions: FuhQ