• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OU Football Player Spencer Jones Starts A Fight With A Smaller Kid In A Bar And Gets His Ass Absolutely Whooped

Adam B

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2005
    grand rapids, michigan
    www.adamboynton.com
    90% of the people waking the street don’t know just how vulnerable they are. You can’t tell who can fuck you up by looking at them. It’s not until your ass is being handed to you that the light bulb goes off. I wonder if Spencer now realizes that playing grab ass on the football team doesn’t make him a bad ass...

Is there a longer vid.? I want to see the whole fight.
    Denim jacket boy is going to have to get that jacket dry cleaned to get the beer piss out of it he blotted up.

Last edited:
    I’m making an addendum to my post above . Cauliflower ear. Look for it. If you think you’re a “warrior” because you hold a football for someone else to kick, don’t walk away. Run. Your candy-ass is about to dissolve in a pool of piss on the floor of some shit-hole OK bar.

1 for 1 I guess. MMA kid’s buddy was looking worse for wear in his bout with jock strap 2.

For me the funniest thing about that "fight" was how the smaller guy rubbed his nose before the punches just like Nice Guy Eddie does before he play fights with Mr. Blonde in Reservoir Dogs.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    MMA usually those guys don't feel much pain and really know how to fight all out. When the MMA dude can take hammer fist to the face over an extended period of time punching him in the face really doesn't mean much. The Pro's from Brazil can fight on their backs not many will even get close to them in that position because if they can grab hold of you its over.

0B283E65-2140-4022-952F-5AEF81276B65_4_5005_c.jpeg

I think that whole thing is a shame.

It should have happened in the bar area for all to see. As it was, I only saw 2 guys videoing the fights.

• Haha
    Reactions: Charlie112
    even 'tough guys" can be helpless if they get tagged first.
    some people don't think a shove on a shoulder is asking to get punched.
    i've known guys that will throw on words. fuck me? BAM no, fuck you! they didn't wait to get tagged first.

I love how the OU Daily says he was trying to "deescalate the situation." Pretty obvious from the video he was an instigator. I hope his football career is over.

OU Daily is extremely biased; many of the articles are written by the same type of young individuals you'd find at a BLM rally. They consistently present opinioned 'facts/news' and don't have an ounce of objectivity; complete trash. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with the OU Daily.

Reactions: Bender
    Don’t ever get in a fight with a wrestler. If you see that nasty ass cauliflower ear, just walk away.

Thought I could handle myself pretty well when I was younger, found out otherwise just fucking around with some friends from another city that wrestled in high school. I didn't want any part of it after getting my ass handed to me several times lol

Just cause you play football, you might only be a ball player, not a fighter.
    Just because you drive don’t make you a racer.
    I can cut a steak, and I know I’m no surgeon!
    I wrestled in HS. We did training and conditioning prior to the season. The football players that wrestled joined after their season was over and were typically way off the mark as far as being in shape for wrestling. Even coming off a full season most of the football players puked day one of wrestling workouts.
    I’m grateful for my time wrestling. It taught me to dig deep like nothing else.

I wrestled in HS. We did training and conditioning prior to the season. The football players that wrestled joined after their season was over and were typically way off the mark as far as being in shape for wrestling. Even coming off a full season most of the football players puked day one of wrestling workouts.
    I’m grateful for my time wrestling. It taught me to dig deep like nothing else.

My youngest son played lacrosse, rugby and wrestling in high school. He said wrestling was by far the most difficult. The conditioning training for wrestling helped him play better rugby.

That wasn't the first time the football player pulled that bullshit. His jean jacket buddy looked like the only thing going to beat him to the hospital would be the lights on the ambulance he was in.

90% of the people waking the street don’t know just how vulnerable they are. You can’t tell who can fuck you up by looking at them. It’s not until your ass is being handed to you that the light bulb goes off. I wonder if Spencer now realizes that playing grab ass on the football team doesn’t make him a bad ass...

This.. and it’s usually the ones with the loudest mouths that have no idea. Once I started MMA I cared less and less about getting into it with people. I didn’t need to prove myself, I was in multiple fights every week in the gym so I wasn’t looking for it anywhere else. Don’t mess with the quiet and calm ones...

This.. and it’s usually the ones with the loudest mouths that have no idea. Once I started MMA I cared less and less about getting into it with people. I didn’t need to prove myself, I was in multiple fights every week in the gym so I wasn’t looking for it anywhere else. Don’t mess with the quiet and calm ones...
    And they might have a ....

Gun.

Reactions: Bender and phxfa
    I would like to see what started it. Looks like the guy handing out the whoop ass has a bloody nose in the beginning of the video.

Best line is "tap out mother fucker"

• Haha
    Reactions: Bigrederic