• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OU Football Player Spencer Jones Starts A Fight With A Smaller Kid In A Bar And Gets His Ass Absolutely Whooped

I’ve been a sooner fan my whole life, and this was fuckin good watching, fuck that spoiled ass little kid, if his dad would have slapped the shit out of him as a kid he would have learned some manners.

I’m not letting anyone tap out in a street fight. He’s going to sleep.
Let your guard down thinking other people play by the rules and you’re libel to got stabbed or worse.

That's what happened to a close friend of mine in high school. 2 cars loaded with horny guys somehow pull over on the side of the road to talk about the other's mothers. My friend takes on 1 kid, he puts the guy on the ground and the kid gave up. My friend walks away towards his car. The kid gets up and stabs my friend, cutting him deep enough that he cut his liver in half. No more fighting, other group run away thinking that they killed my friend. My friend and his buddies drive him directly to the hospital. He was in rough shape for a few weeks. Finally out of the hospital and promised his parents no more street fights.

My old boss is (still, at over 55) a fairly prolific bar fighter. His rules:
1. Never let a sentence end in a period.
Like, "I'm going to kick your a...(BAM).
2.Always hit first.
3. Always hit second.
4.Never let them get off the floor
(Ties in with never let a barfight end in a "tapout.")
5. Don't be there when the police arrive.
Been working well for him for almost 40 years.

2.Always hit first.
3. Always hit second.
In the video it looks like a good uppercut would have ended it.

2.Always hit first.
3. Always hit second.

Seems to be some pretty good advise.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Had a friend in college...about 5'5" tall, really laid back person.... However he was a golden gloves boxer out of Harrisburg, PA. Some football jock kept fucking with him about his height. Miles told him several times to stop it...... The jock didn't. It ended in a bare knuckles "contest". I never saw Miles' hands move..just heard POP, POP and it was over.... Nobody made fun of his height after that and I was glad we were buds..😁

Wrestling helped me with many a fights back in my years of bar hopping
Always seemed the big guys liked to come after me because I'm not the biggest guy in the world. I just brought them down to my level and made it a "fair" fight!

Reactions: oneshot86
2.Always hit first.
3. Always hit second.
Friend of mine got his right ear bit off in a bar fight. That was very interesting

Growing up with 3 brother, I learned real quick I'm not a boxer. My older, not oldest, brother loved to fight. He said getting punched in the face made him feel alive. I never got that.

Looks like a certain sh member is in the barstool sports video comment section....

Lesson learned:
Never pick a fight with a guy wearing (worn-in) cowboy boots to the bar. The majority of those farm/country boys can throw fists. I’ve found that most have been headbutted by an ornery cow on multiple occasions, and as such they have no aversion to being punched in the face.

So we've got two antagonists who clearly don't know how to grapple deciding to get into a fight with two smaller opponents who clearly know how to grapple... and they picked an enclosed area in which to have this contest. Wow - not gonna need to give these guys the Wonderlic test to determine their cognitive abilities :LOL:

As a short guy, the outcome of this fight brings me great pleasure.

This was absolutely hysterical. I could almost feel that guy in the sweats saying to himself 'do I want to pee first or get this done.....yea hold my beer back in a sec'.

100 percent AWESOME amazingness.

Reactions: Mwalex
I did notice that the jean jacket guy didn't know how to fight. All he did was hold on to the little guy. Once the little guy broke his grip, there was not much of a fight. a whooping yes, a fight no.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Reading that it turns out the two guys that did the whopping are brothers and both have been wrestling and are MMA fighters since 12. Strong move Spencer.

Reactions: Bender
Some lessons are hard to learn. Sometimes they have to be beat into you before you understand.

This.. and it’s usually the ones with the loudest mouths that have no idea. Once I started MMA I cared less and less about getting into it with people. I didn’t need to prove myself, I was in multiple fights every week in the gym so I wasn’t looking for it anywhere else. Don’t mess with the quiet and calm ones...

Their names are Braden and Walker Brown and they are brothers. Walker is the man who generously offers to educate Mr. Spencer. Braden is in the beanie.

They wanted to make it clear that they are not wrestlers, they were attacked first and they felt they had no recourse but showed restraint throughout the altercation. However, they have been training in MMA and cage fighting since the age of 13. The blood that Walker wipes on Spencer is from earlier in the altercation.

Spencer Jones has hired an attorney and is now attempting to sue Braden for damages.

Walker Brown has started a go fund me to assist with the defense.

Last edited:
That’s some funny shit
I live in the same county that shitty liberal collage is in and have been in that bar.
When we were young we used to go up town to the bars. Nearly every weekend some collage fuck would get smart ass with the local guys. We stood out because we wore boots and didn’t have fancy boy clothes
I’ve saw this many times in person, rich arrogant kids get smart with backwoods guys and get smashed.

We had a rougher roadhouse type bar just outside of town and I’ve seen them get thrown down the stairs and out on their ass. The bouncers would just laugh and watch.
My dad was a Marine in the 60s and fucking hated the crybaby collage protesters. I remember seeing the Vietnam protest there as a kid.
They also screw us over at the voting polls, they have an address there, and that allows them to vote in my county and they over ride the people that actually live there. Athens County is a small blue chicken shit county in a sea of red all around us. If not for them we would be solid red.

You live in Athens County Oklahoma?

I hope the Browns have good lawyers, because Spencer will be represented by the University lawyers.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Ahhh wrong OU then. My Derp.
We had a campus corner bar also.
My long story still applies though hehehe.

Never pick a fight with a guy wearing (worn-in) cowboy boots to the bar.

If you look, he was even sliding around a little on the floor because of his boots, which makes his take down all that more impressive since the guy was clearly alot bigger than he was. It appears the other guy wearing the fake fur jean jacket clearly had Karma catch up with him for making such a horrible choice in outerwear before he went out on the town. Only ranchers are allowed to wear those jackets and they need to be covered in cow shit and diesel fuel.

Reactions: Anb618
Their names are Braden and Walker Brown and they are brothers. Walker is the man who generously offers to educates Mr. Spencer. Braden is in the beanie.

They wanted to make it clear that they are not wrestlers, they were attacked first and they felt they had no recourse but showed restraint throughout the altercation. However, they have been training in MMA and cage fighting since the age of 13. The blood that Walker wipes on Spencer is from earlier in the altercation.

Spencer Jones has hired an attorney and is now attempting to sue Braden for damages.

Walker Brown has started a go fund me to assist with the defense.
You don’t fuck with anyone named Walker

Guy starts a fight with someone that he thinks is an easy mark, gets his ass handed to him, it gets posted on the internet AND has the audacity to get a lawyer and try to sue. Someone needs to beat the crap out his dad for doing a poor job.

lesson learned..... now go buy each other a beer and toast the victor, and get over it.

...always over a female....

There may be some truth to that statement. More unconfirmed rumor, but scuttlebutt has that Walker Jones ran into an old friend and stopped to talk to her. She happened to be dating/GF Spencer Jones. Spencer confronted Walker in the bathroom for talking to his GF. He introduced himself by sucker punching Walker in the face before demanding an explanation and asking Walker to leave. The video picks up the rest of the story.

So we've got two antagonists who clearly don't know how to grapple deciding to get into a fight with two smaller opponents who clearly know how to grapple... and they picked an enclosed area in which to have this contest. Wow - not gonna need to give these guys the Wonderlic test to determine their cognitive abilities :LOL:

As a short guy, the outcome of this fight brings me great pleasure.
As a tall guy, the outcome of this fight brings me great pleasure.

Ive seen this happen too many times where players on the Longhorn team go out drinking and partying and kicks the student body's ass. A good friend of mine, a weight lifter and one time oil field worker, got his jaw broken at a frat party at U.T. by a player. Ive known others that have witnessed or have been almost mauled by a player for any slight, usually for talking to the player's g/f, like my buddy did.

Nobody ever sues the player and if someone took a beating and got their teeth knocked out and did file charges the coaches were always quick to vouch what an upstanding student and player the thug was and the athletic dept. were there to offer legal assistance and lawyers.

This player is a pussy. His football career and any street cred on the team are over for starting shit with some smaller proposed victim and crying like a bitch and filing charges when the little guy mopped the urine soaked floor with him.

25-30 years ago...you have a winner and a loser. Maybe some bragging rights.

Today, just four guys with medical bills, attorney fees, school dismissals, and possible records. Bravest and smartest guys were the ones that stepped over them on the way out of the restroom.

The only winner....the asswipe that filmed it and has a few more likes on some retarded social media platform.

25-30 years ago...you have a winner and a loser. Maybe some bragging rights.

Today, just four guys with medical bills, attorney fees, school dismissals, and possible records. Bravest and smartest guys were the ones that stepped over them on the way out of the restroom.

The only winner....the asswipe that filmed it and has a few more likes on some retarded social media platform.
Amen.

Don't fuck with people you don't know .
Because you may go from thinking your a predator to finding out your a victim in a heart beat !
Follow the 3 S's and you will avoid a lot of problems !