• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OU Football Player Spencer Jones Starts A Fight With A Smaller Kid In A Bar And Gets His Ass Absolutely Whooped

Not worth getting into fights anymore, just to dangerous.

people are too willing to use weapons.

The days of a few punches are gone.

Reactions: Bender and Mwalex
you get hit with a violent felony here in my state, and they strip you of the right to own fire arms. That’s all I need to know to not f’ with people or if being f’d with walk away whenever possible.

Spenser is a wus. The fact that the video is proof of what happened the school can't bail him out. Him and his buddy (probably another football player) need to kicked off the team and maybe out of school. You could see who was the aggressor and Walker had to defend himself.

I wish the best for Walker and his brother. I'd kick in a few bucks if they need help with getting a lawyer.

Thinking about this more. I’m not from Oklahoma but Kansas. No better folks I know of than Oklahoma people. I basically rate them above all others. Just good, common sense people.
If these kids hold out for a jury trial no way they will not be found free of fault. You cannot find any group of 12 people in the entire state stupid enough to blame them.

Thinking about this more. I’m not from Oklahoma but Kansas. No better folks I know of than Oklahoma people. I basically rate them above all others. Just good, common sense people.
If these kids hold out for a jury trial no way they will not be found free of fault. You cannot find any group of 12 people in the entire state stupid enough to blame them.

Want to bet? Go to the Sooner message boards about this fight and nearly all of them are saying Spencer was attacked and are taking his side.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Tokay444
I loved it when this turd got knocked out on Black Gold. The guy that started it and got knocked the fuck out had a reputation for sucker punching people smaller than him and bragged he was an MMA fighter.

Reactions: Longshot231
Want to bet? Go to the Sooner message boards about this fight and nearly all of them are saying Spencer was attacked and are taking his side.
Unfortunately my guess is the ball players attorney will see it’s a crap case and go for a token settlement then claim victory.

The kids will settle due to cost of litigation.
Hope I’m wrong.

some people don't think a shove on a shoulder is asking to get punched.
i've known guys that will throw on words.
The guy in Cowboy boots that got shoved has a bloody nose and a swollen left cheek obviously from the first hit the apparently wasn't recorded.
Honestly watched it about 10 times...anybody else wish they could see a picture of the aftermath?

Last edited:
Reactions: TexPatriot
Hhhmm. Pretty sure if stall was unoccupied blue jeans guy's head would have been in the toilet as opposed to the wall.

The guy in Cowboy boots that got shoved has a bloody nose and a swollen left cheek obviously from the first hit the apparently wasn't recorded.
Honestly watched it about 10 times...anybody else wish they could see a picture of the aftermath?
I'm curious about the damage accrued by denim dan

Lesson learned:
Never pick a fight with a guy wearing (worn-in) cowboy boots to the bar. The majority of those farm/country boys can throw fists.
Guy in denim jacket WAS wearing cowboy boots also.

Being a “farm boy” had nothing to do with the outcome of the fight. Neither did being “holder of the year.” This is just the bi-product of dedicated training in mma. Jones and his boyfriend had no idea of the hornets’ nest they kicked over. You take one of those “farm boys that know how to throw fists”- but have no actual training- and plug them in for Jones and company, and the result would be the same.

Update:

Comment from Walker's attorney Steve Stice:

"My client would first like to state how much he appreciates the overwhelming support he has received from friends, family, and complete strangers as he deals with the aftermath of the events of February 13, 2021. As always, there is more to the story than what is depicted in the video. What is not shown is the original assault and battery suffered by Mr. Brown at the hands of Mr. Jones and his friend shortly before the captured footage. As can be seen, my client's nose and clothing were bloodied prior to the beginning of the video. Mr. Brown was legally justified in defending himself in this matter. As a result, Mr. Brown received several injuries including a torn bicep which will require surgery. We will not make any further comment until the conclusion of the investigation by the authorities."

Being a “farm boy” had nothing to do with the outcome of the fight. Neither did being “holder of the year.” This is just the bi-product of dedicated training in mma. Jones and his boyfriend had no idea of the hornets’ nest they kicked over. You take one of those “farm boys that know how to throw fists”- but have no actual training- and plug them in for Jones and company, and the result would be the same.
Whats this farmboy shit? I knew a farmboy while working for a company. Yeah, he was a big boned German from a small central Texas farm, typical of the region, and would eat like a horse at lunch and everybody thought he was a hoss. Along with being a tattle-tale like some little girl, he was the biggest pussy and chickenshit I ever knew. He was a walking safety manual, usually saying shit like "It almost hit ME" or "Watch where you swing that, it almost hit ME." Always 'me.'

We stayed out out of town and were in a bar when he got in a fight that he started with a smaller guy and ended up on the floor getting the shit beat out of him, screaming "Somebody hep me! HEP ME!!"

Well, that was an underwhelming article. Thank goodness we weren't needing them to accurately report on the incident.
Attorney for Jones said "...Jones went to the bathroom to check on his friend"

WTF? Was this a gay bar or is this the lamest lie I've heard since listening to a Democrat open it's mouth?

Who here has ever gone into a head to 'check on' their buddy? 'Are you ok? Do you need for me to hold something?'

Last edited:
Attorney for Jones said "...Jones went to the bathroom to check on his friend"

WTF? Was this a gay bar or is this the lamest lie I've heard other since listening to a Democrat open it's mouth?

Who here has ever gone into a head to 'check on' their buddy? 'Are you ok? Do you need for me to hold something?'

They simply needed a reason to put their client in the area where the fight occurred. Just a bunch of legaleze going on there. No one believes it and understand why the lawyer said what he said.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Whats this farmboy shit?
I don't know. There are several in this thread that think this is some sort of "rich kid vs country kid" fight. It was not. It was a bully running into a buzz saw- nothing more. Being from the country doesn't make you a fighter. Anyone that thinks they're a fighter because they got head-butted by a steer- once- is full of shit. And, no less so than the guy that thinks that playing grab-ass on the football team makes him a bad-ass.

Reactions: brianf
They simply needed a reason to put their client in the area where the fight occurred. Just a bunch of legaleze going on there. No one believes it and understand why the lawyer said what he said.
If I were Walker's att. I'd have some fun with that and have the jury snickering.

"Does your client normally follow his friends into the men's room to 'check on them'?"

i dont care who you are...i firmly believe everyone needs their ass kicked thoroughly at least once in their life...just to keep you humble.

if there are dudes out there that can beat the shit out of Chuck Liddell....then there are dudes out there that can beat the shit out of you...people should remember that when talking to other people...

i dont care how much of a stud you think you are, one day you are going to mouth off to someone that will make you cry like a baby-backed bitch....and you will be a better man because of it.

I don't know. There are several in this thread that think this is some sort of "rich kid vs country kid" fight. It was not. It was a bully running into a buzz saw- nothing more. Being from the country doesn't make you a fighter. Anyone that thinks they're a fighter because they got head-butted by a steer- once- is full of shit. And, no less so than the guy that thinks that playing grab-ass on the football team makes him a bad-ass.

That may be true about this instance but you can't discount the strength of a farm boy. I worked with one years ago and he was able to pull a 60 pound air tank out of a manhole with one hand. All this while laying on his belly reaching into the manhole. It was the most incredible thing I'd seen up until that time in my life. I wish there were video cameras back then.

If I were Walker's att. I'd have some fun with that and have the jury snickering.

"Does your client normally follow his friends into the men's room to 'check on them'?"

That would be good. It may not sway the jury, but it would make him look bad with his home boys.

That would be good. It may not sway the jury, but it would make him look bad with his home boys.
No shit. Anyone thats run the bars long enough will lose a fight or at least have his hands full.

You walk if off. I've had to go to work Mon. morning with taped broken ribs. You heal it up and go on.

Calling the cops and filing charges after getting your ass whoop'd in a fight you started is the ultimate
mark of a pussy. You may get the guy that kicked your ass arrested and charged but in doing so you will forever lose your Tough-guy Lic.

I hope hope Walker nails wannabe tough guy's gf, if she hasn't left him already.

No shit. Anyone thats run the bars long enough will lose a fight or at least have his hands full.

You walk if off. I've had to go to work Mon. morning with taped broken ribs. You heal it up and go on.

Calling the cops and filing charges after getting your ass whoop'd in a fight you started is the ultimate
mark of a pussy. You may get the guy that kicked your ass arrested and charged but in doing so you will forever lose your Tough-guy Lic.

I hope hope Walker nails wannabe tough guy's gf, if she hasn't left him already.

Yeah the story goes that Walker stopped to talk to a girl he "knew" and Jones got mad either because he was talking to her in the bar or had a relationship with her.

I guess Jones and his buddy thought they could handle the shorter brothers. They guessed wrong. Walk it off (after being released from the hospital) and go on with your life. He's such a pus.

That may be true about this instance but you can't discount the strength of a farm boy. I worked with one years ago and he was able to pull a 60 pound air tank out of a manhole with one hand. All this while laying on his belly reaching into the manhole. It was the most incredible thing I'd seen up until that time in my life. I wish there were video cameras back then.

A draft horse is strong. It's still not a fighter.

Reactions: oldiephrt
I saw Doug English, who played Def. Tackle for Detroit, grab a buddy by the top of one shoulder with one hand and dangle him over the water at a bar/hamburger joint on Lake Austin, threatening to drop him.
The buddy and English were good friends and it was all in good humor but my buddy was as big as I am, 5-11, 200lbs. Damndest thing.

Noticed that Walker was pushed in the bathroom, AFTER he turned around. That is chicken shit stuff coming from Jones's friend. Glad they both got it, and that the video is posted on social media so everyone knows what the two are like.

The guy he hit was yelling at him “look at me” when he was talking to his brother.
Sometimes it’s best not to get what you ask for. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: RGStory
I hope that video follows that big, bad, football palyer around for the rest of his llife.

If the currently known details are correct,

I hope the repercussions are sharp, bitter and brutal enough that he acknowledges what he did wrong, corrects himself and goes on to live an honorable and productive life.

I also hope that the Brown brothers go away from this without repercussions.

Reactions: Jonny_

I hope the repercussions are sharp, bitter and brutal enough that he acknowledges what he did wrong, corrects himself and goes on to live an honorable and productive life.

Yes, this is very important.

Reactions: Jonny_
Very optimistic thinking the jock will learn any lesson or accept any responsibility.

Very optimistic thinking the jock will learn any lesson or accept any responsibility.

True. A zebra rarely changes its stripes and this is unlikely the first occasion that he was acting like this.
My hope for humanity outstretches my faith in it.

Reactions: RTH1800
True. A zebra rarely changes its stripes and this is unlikely the first occasion that he was acting like this.
My hope for humanity outstretches my faith in it.

He reminded me of the typical rich kid. Maybe not, but I bet Hollywood would hire him for a part in a movie as a spoiled rich kid.

He reminded me of the typical rich kid. Maybe not, but I bet Hollywood would hire him for a part in a movie as a spoiled rich kid.

Well... maybe. His mother is a founding member of Point of Grace, a contemporary Christian music band. She started in Norman, moved to Nashville and Spencer always wanted to join the OU football team as his family were fans. He got his opportunity as a walk-on and was grateful for being the last selection for a scholarship.

Between that moment of success after working really hard to achieve a lifelong goal and the night of the fight, he lost something.

Hopefully he finds it again.

Reactions: NotByWorks
Not saying it trumps fight training. Just saying those boys have no problem being punched in the face, which is probably why he ended up in MMA to begin with. Just pointIng out the majority are tough bastards. Whether they can fight or not is irrelevant. All else being equal, tough bastards make better fighters than pussies who’ve never had a broken nose.

Yes, this is very important.
Legally, I'm not so much concerned regarding finding out "who" started it and who the instigators were I think thats pretty clear); but the talk against them (that I don't agree with here) is that the Browns were "so skilled" they knew they could have inflicted serious damage and didn't show enough restraint. Sometimes its best not to advertise one's proficiency.

Reactions: thejeep