• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Our Bitter and Twisted PINK shirt!

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
So we did a pink shirt for the ladies, they deserved one and we did it. This is the official B&T Ind. SHOT shirt, so bring your lady by and pick one up. It has the standard circle BT on the front left chest.

PINK.jpg

We will also be selling them at our website, our other shirts are 15.00 for M, L, XL – 18.00 for XXL and XXXL. So these will probably be $115.95 and 118.95 for the XL because no matter what, girls clothes cost more, WAY MORE!!!
smile.gif

And the first 20 people that send me a email [email protected] with the size, name and address, will get a free shirt for that special lady in your life.

Please no PM's about this, just emails if at all possible.

Re: Our Bitter and Twisted PINK shirt!

Hot dam, that's cool! Email sent, Kasey, and I look forward to meeting you at SHOT.

Great stuff, email sent. Thanks for putting some free ones out there. I would rock the pink at the range myself if need be.

Very cool! Email sent, daugter may get suspended wearing something like that to school.
laugh.gif

Thanks,,,

Email sent. Cool shirt.

Thanks for a free shirt for the lady friend. Pink and guns, she'll be happy.

Email sent.
Thanks for all you do for the shooting community! I hope the wife will want to go to the range to show off her new shirt when it gets warmer.

madd0c

Shank.. you're gonna have to pony up and get all yur XXXL girls some shirts
smile.gif

Glad you guys like them and I hope your ladies will as well.

We have 12 spoken for, as of right now so please post up here once you send me an email and we'll go by the post time if we go over 20 by the time I see this in AM.

Too bad you dont have baby girl onesies.... the 2 month old daughter would look awesome in one of em
smile.gif

One left!

Okay I'm out for the night, the next person that posts here under this post, gets the last free one.

Just sent you an email buddy. Hope all is well up there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One left!

Okay I'm out for the night, the next person that posts here under this post, gets the last free one. </div></div>

I think I made it in time!
- Got my daughter to join a 800, 900 and 1,000y match and the shirt should remind her to do it again
smile.gif

Thanks Sean, caught some heat this morning for giving away "SHOT promotional items"!!! I assured them I got clearance from the boss
smile.gif

Regular Guy, sorry but no these are unisex adult sizes.

I hope you get them up on your web site I would buy one for the wife.

Thanks guys, all freebies were shipped today.

here is the link, they are under "accouterments"... PInk Shirt

Have a good weekend!

Thanks Kasey. Looking forward to getting it. I will try and get a pic of her in it and post it up in here...

Here ya go Kasey. She says she's going to grow into it.

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

Kasey,

I got mine. Thanks for a great product in you pods, and thanks for the shirt. Wife loved it.

Charlie

Got it and gave it to the girlfriend. She thought it was cool, thanks for scoring some needed points for me.

Got ours! She's gonna look GOOD in that one!! Thanks, Kasey!!!!

Got mine today and the wife loves it... Shes going to sleep in it tonight. I told her I was going to take pics of her in it... and she said she needs to go powder up
smile.gif

Meanwhile... here's the daughter

VAq4T.jpg

Glad you guys got them and like them!

Steve, I can't in good conscience accept your praise, it was my daughter taking care of yours!