• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Our soft justice system killed a WSP trooper

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Hey WASP how you hanging in there?

Sequim - guy murders two people, then offs himself.
8 year old shoots another 8 year old.

Washington State Trooper killed pulling over known meth dealer - the guy had in excess of 21 convictions but hte same liberal judge who let a bad guy off for shooting at a cop and killing his K9 let this guy off more than once - and WSP trooper Tony Radulescu died because of it.

It's time to rethink the 8th amendment guys, if this were my loved one i would be pushing for cruel and unusual punishment...

RIP Tony Radulescu

<span style="font-weight: bold">
PORT ORCHARD —Joshua Jearl Blake's first brush with the law came when he was an adolescent.

The criminal history on file with the state courts system shows the 28-year-old's first charge came in 1998, when he was just 14 years old.

He served time in juvenile detention when he was 16, racked up several misdemeanor charges, and by the time he was roughly 25 years old had committed his first felony.

By 2008, he entered the Washington State Penitentiary in Walla Walla for convictions of fourth-degree assault, first-degree malicious mischief, violation of the uniform controlled substance act and violation of a protection order, according Department of Corrections spokesman Chad Lewis.

On Thursday, Blake was at the center of the case of the fatal shooting of Washington State Patrol trooper Tony Radulescu.

Investigators on Thursday declined to publicly identify Blake as the suspect in Radulescu's killing. But his own life ended about 12 hours after Radulescu's did when he was confirmed dead at Tacoma General Hospital. He died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, investigators said.

While law enforcement never had the opportunity to detain and question Blake, they did make an arrest in the case on Thursday evening. A 32-year-old South Kitsap woman, with whom Blake had a 2-year-old daughter, was questioned by Kitsap County sheriff's investigators and booked into jail on charges of rendering criminal assistance. Her bail was set at $500,000.

A LONG HISTORY

Blake was a native of Port Orchard, and his run-ins with the law became more frequent as he grew older.

By June 2008, Blake had 19 misdemeanor convictions, according to court records. Some of his convictions included multiple charges of being a minor in possession of or having consumed alcohol; driving with a suspended license; possession of drug paraphernalia; and violating protection orders. Blake also was found guilty of driving under the influence twice, once in Kitsap County District Court for a Jan. 24, 2002 incident and again in Port Orchard Municipal Court for an Aug. 10, 2002, incident, according to court records.

Blake was arrested by a Washington State Patrol trooper in October 2004 and charged with fourth-degree assault and first-degree malicious mischief after he was seen hitting a woman in a car where he was a passenger.

While handcuffed in the back seat, Blake kicked out both windows of the patrol car. Port Orchard Police responded to assist the trooper, who was stopped along Highway 166, and took Blake to jail.

Two months later, Blake was accused of abusing the same woman at the Retsil Road home where he grew up. He ran from police and was later found by a police dog hiding in the dugout of the baseball fields of nearby South Kitsap High School, according to police reports.

He was later found guilty of felony violation of the protection order the woman had against him at the time. He was convicted of felony domestic violence assault in 2005. His other felony convictions as an adult came in 2007, for a drug charge and malicious mischief.

In and out of court most of his life — often missing court dates and failing to appear for hearings — Blake was eventually arrested and sentenced to 30 months in Walla Walla for a drug-related charge, according to Department of Correction records.

"He had multiple infractions while he was in prison and he violated the provisions of his supervision once he was out of prison," Lewis said.

Considered by the department to be at high risk to commit a violent crime, Blake was punished regularly while serving his 30 months, Lewis said.

"He did have multiple infractions and at one point he made it to the highest security unit at the Washington State Penitentiary," Lewis said.

After his release in March 2010 Blake was ordered to comply with the department's community supervision, but he often violated those rules as well, Lewis said. Violations included failing to report to his community corrections officers and not completing a chemical dependency treatment program.

Blake was sent to Kitsap County jail numerous times for those violations, including most recently a 47-day stint on May 5, 2011.

Blake's supervision with the DOC ended in August 2011.

SURVEILLANCE TURNS UP BLAKE

The manhunt for the suspect in the trooper's shooting began when a green Ford F350 pickup was identified as the vehicle Radulescu pulled over during the traffic stop just before 1 a.m. Thursday on Highway 16 near Anderson Hill Road in South Kitsap.

Blake was confirmed as the registered owner of the truck, but Kitsap County Sheriff's Office officials were reluctant to officially name him as a suspect, even after confirming that he had died at the hospital, because next of kin had not been notified.

"Even though he's the prime suspect in the shooting, he still has family," Kitsap County Sheriff Steve Boyer said. "We still have to follow protocol."

As officials from multiple agencies fanned out over the Puget Sound region, tracking leads, authorities located the green truck, abandoned at a home on the 4200 block of Sidney Road, near the intersection with Berry Lake Road, sheriff's office spokesman Ken Dickinson said.

Individuals at the property were questioned but none were detained.

Meantime, a KCSO SWAT team stationed at a property on Scofield Road conducted surveillance for a couple of hours and watched a woman going in and out of a trailer, apparently talking to someone inside, said Sgt. Cindi West of the King County Sheriff's Office, which assisted with the investigation.

It's still unknown whether the woman at the trailer was the same woman arrested Thursday evening.

At one point, both the woman and the man under surveillance were seen outside the trailer; then they went back in. The woman came out of the trailer alone with her hands up, apparently aware of the SWAT team, but then returned inside.

Shortly afterward, a single gunshot was heard. The woman exited the trailer unharmed, and the SWAT team found the man inside gravely injured. He was taken to the hospital shortly after 9 a.m. and died around 1:30 p.m. of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Dickinson said.

Investigation of the shooting continues, as officials from multiple agencies, including the FBI and the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives question witnesses and persons of interest, Lt. Earl Smith of the Kitsap County Sheriff's Office said.

"We've still got a lot of people to talk to, a lot of investigating to do," Smith said.

Other agencies involved in the manhunt and investigation included the Port Orchard, Bremerton, Lakewood and Gig Harbor police departments, and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office.

</span>

Re: Our soft justice system killed a WSP trooper

It's truly sickening and I'll remember the day for the rest of my life. Turning on my cell phone right before I step out the door to head to work and reading a text message telling me that he was shot and killed. My stomach just twisted into a knot. I just sat at the office all day in case a call came out, watching the computer log of what was going on.

Knowing there was nothing that I could do. Not too many words that can describe it.

I know its cold to say this but I am a firm believer in it.. If you rape, murder, moleste, abuse women and children, YOU GET A BULLET...

Thats how it should be. Im sure some one is going to say thats b**lsh*t. But people like that have no place in society. They are not contributing anything to this nation.

As for the 8 year old shooting another 8 year old. 1. How the heck did he bring a gun to school. 2. What the heck are his parents teaching him? WTF!?

Most all front line judges are voted in an out. If the Judge has a pattern, it's because the voters an Jurys allow it.
Blame your voters, a Liberial in reality, Ain't, an leopards never change their spots.
What the voters settle for, is local reality, an why some fees are zip code based. Bitch to change, once apathy, sets in.

It's a sad day anytime a Soldier, LE, FF, or First Repsonder loses his/her life. Hang in there WASP. I grew up in Lacey and knew a few WASP guys back then. My uncle and cousin are/were both on Lacey PD.

RIP Tony Radulesco.

May he rest in peace. WASP, I'm sorry for your loss, we feel it out here as well.

Prayers for the family!

At the press release with the family now. Also found out some more information about the perps girlfriend. But not sure if It's public knowledge or not. She'll be going to prison I have a feeling.

WASP they have arrested a total of 5 people, sounds like two of them were in the vehicle when it happened.

Key is, he calls and says he did something really bad - did she know it was something illegally bad - that's rendering criminal assistance 1st degree.

Did someone in the truck squeel? Sounds like it - so if girlfriend truly was trying to get him out of town HANG HER...

And for the record it "appears" he got lucky 21 times in front of Judge Laurie - the one that allowed a K9 murderer to walk free.

she said, at thte time of the K9 murder and officer wounding "He was only trying to get away, not trying to kill an yone so the charge of attempted murder is dismissed".

And they voted her back in.

Anyone in the area should stop at the memorial, State Patrol office on Loxie Egans blvd...

Sounds like Judge Laurie needs a little Countrified Justice, you know, that old timey justice? That judge needs to be flogged in public, and completely removed from anything to do with law and, order, then left in the city square tarred and feathered.

Any time a member of our military, or LEO, or other public communities is killed it is a thing we all feel

I drove by the shooting site on Friday evening and man, I got choked up something fierce.

I may stop by there tomorrow on the way to work. Do I just knock on the do or or is it out back at the inspection place?

Just drove by the location of the shooting before I headed up to district headquarters to stand guard at the memorial. I was at the memorial for a couple hours talking to the medics, fire chief, and chaplains. It was good to talk to the chaplain for a little while.

I know there's probably nobody here that has been out there (maybe with the exception of ArcticLight), but I still wanted to say thanks to the public for the ongoing support. It's good to see people coming out to see the memorial. Some people bring flowers, cards, banners, and even food. All of which is obviously not necessary but very much appreciated. We are just glad to see people out there. It really instills faith that there are people that care for us like we do for them.

The memorial is out front of district headquarters off Loxie Eagans Blvd. 4811 Werner Rd. Bremerton WA. is the address. You can't miss it.

I have to agree that the judge should be removed from office. Prayers go out to the family and department. I lived in WA for 20 years.

May the guy who did this have a slow an painful death.

In our present JUDICIAL stystem....... the lawyers and judges make money/retain jobs/ high income by getting repeat offenders off the hook...WHEN GUILTY....
what can we do to change this...???.. VOTE.....
bill larson

Prayers to the family and sincerest condolences to everyone in the Dept. I've lost two fellow officers in my career to shit bags. Both of whom I had in Firearms training as Cadets.

I fully understand the sickening feeling and total feeling of helplessness. It is one I had hoped I would never experience, but fate proved otherwise. I can tell you that time heals a lot of wounds, but I have both their pictures in my office and they will never be forgotten. And every glance at their pic re-kindles that same sickening feeling and remembrance of their loss.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I know there's probably nobody here that has been out there (maybe with the exception of ArcticLight)
</div></div>

And me... My wife works at the Ferry Terminal Starbucks and they donated the Joe's To Go for the memorial. My wife and I also bought a gift card at the Terminal Starbucks to pay for the guys coffees when they come in. I drive by the site every few days. I'm glad DOT or somebody put up the closed shoulder cones so people can walk safely over and leave flowers...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt Keebler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">May the guy who did this have a slow an painful death. </div></div>

He actually did, took the tweaker about 3 or more hours to die from a gunshot wound to his head.

SIX People have now been arrested for attempting to help him get away.

The ONLY one that may, in my mind, be forgiven is the young girl he shot past to kill the trooper.

*IF* She did call the police after he left she can be forgiven but if not, HANG HER.

I have not made it to the memorial at the WSP office yet but there's a hell of a memorial on the side of the highway too.

What a senseless tragedy, everyone involved was high on meth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I know there's probably nobody here that has been out there (maybe with the exception of ArcticLight)
</div></div>

And me... My wife works at the Ferry Terminal Starbucks and they donated the Joe's To Go for the memorial. My wife and I also bought a gift card at the Terminal Starbucks to pay for the guys coffees when they come in. I drive by the site every few days. I'm glad DOT or somebody put up the closed shoulder cones so people can walk safely over and leave flowers... </div></div>

PS - they have a sign there NOT to leave flowers there - but at the WSP office ....

I tell ya though, except at work I have carried EVERYWHERE and will continue to do so.

Bad part is I leave PSNS at 11PM - same time the serial killer usually strikes but I do carry an escrima stick with me.

RIP Tpr. Radulescu and Godspeed to his family and the WASP! Anyone that aided this piece of shit coward in any way whatsoever should be put to deat immediately! In my 15 years in law enforcement I have realized that the court system is nothing more than an money racket. Turds get arrested, post bail. Then they either hire an attorney or get a court appointed attorney. The attorney then secures the turd's bail money as partial or full payment then works out a plea bargin because he has already been paid. If he hasn't been paid then he will get the case continued over and over until he does get paid. Defense attorneys, prosecuting attorneys, judges, there all the same in my book for the most part. There are some exceptions but they are few and far between. Some people don't deserve the right to a trial and a defense. I wish we could go back to public hangings on the courthouse lawn!

Memorial will be up until/thru thursday at office on Loxie Egans blvd, is in front of the vehicle inspection area and can not be missed. Officers there 24 hrs day. Worth the stop, 1 or 20 times...

6e1cb152a2a12b05080f6a706700b99a.jpg

Three Washington State Patrol troopers salute as a procession of law-enforcement vehicles bearing the body of slain WSP trooper Tony Radulescu, makes its way to the Mountain View Funeral Home, Friday, Feb. 24, 2012, in Lakewood, Wash. Radulescu was killed Thursday during a traffic stop in Gorst, Wash. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)

I heard they did this for Trooper Radulescu as well:
557 status check?
557 status check?
557 Gone but not forgotten.

WASP if you have some vid post it please, just seeing what Kitsap sun has.

The only video I have is the staging prior to the procession. I was having a hard enough time holding it together during the memorial service to video anything. I was disappointed with the status check, they didn't do it right.
Bagpipes got me though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
PS - they have a sign there NOT to leave flowers there - but at the WSP office ....
</div></div>

I know but people are going to do it anyways, so I at least appreciate that DOT put up the cones since it's a dangerous area to walk with the exit there since people hit the shoulder before the exit lane all the time.