• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

OutBack run & gun May 7 in TEXAS

Re: OutBack run & gun May 7 in TEXAS

Horseshit... Looks like I am now out too. My wife booked my youngest son's Birthday on 5/7. And since my brain is broken these days with too damn much work....... I so needed to shoot some stuff.....

Sorry! Was so looking forward to this!

Please consider me for the next time.

Got a bunch of prizes in today KNS Precision . Vortex optics donated a Razor product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Csf45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like a great time. I might have to get into this multi gun jazz </div></div>

You should! It is some kind of fun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KaneK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What distance will we be shooting to?? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KaneK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What distance will we be shooting to?? </div></div>
200</div></div>

Sounds good. I think I am going to run my SBR & with that thought, how do you feel about full auto??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scooty Puff Sr.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Csf45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like a great time. I might have to get into this multi gun jazz </div></div>

You should! It is some kind of fun!
</div></div>
Gotta get a worthy shotgun first, or I would be down. Couldn't make this one anyway though due to a final exam.

Ok,so we start at 7:30 , sign Waivers brief and then go . So load your mags when you get there.8:00 first stage,we want to finish by 4, then prizes.See you there

If I had a slot please pass it on. I can no longer make it.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dblbarrel12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I had a slot please pass it on. I can no longer make it.

Thanks </div></div>

No problem

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok,so we start at 7:30 , sign Waivers brief and then go . So load your mags when you get there.8:00 first stage,we want to finish by 4, then prizes.See you there </div></div>

Will breakfast be ready at 7:30?

Yes breakfast consists of lead and copper with a hint of brass.
Not sure what an FNG is. Is that french

No slugs and yes 100 of each.
DSG Arms just donated a AR15 upper to the prize table

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes breakfast consists of lead and copper with a hint of brass.
Not sure what an FNG is. Is that french </div></div>

lol - Mil term, acronym for F#cking New Guy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALARAK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See ya'll there.</div></div>

Heading out now

I feel sorry for people shooting Tac Pro today, we are gonna shoot more and be home hours before yall!

Fucking New Guy
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes breakfast consists of lead and copper with a hint of brass.
Not sure what an FNG is. Is that french</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes breakfast consists of lead and copper with a hint of brass.
Not sure what an FNG is. Is that french</div></div>

Thanks for a blast of match! Those who couldnt make it missed a great one!

Thanks Geordie and your other ROs and staff who helped make this another challenging yet fun multigun match.

Everyone, please take a minute to e-mail and/or call all the sponsors to thank them for their continued support and generous donations which help keep these matches running:

Cheaper Than Dirt
Dillon Precision
Dillon Aero
DSG Arms
GT Distributors
LaRue Tactical
Lone Star Guns
SWFA

I had a really great time at this match! Thanks Geordie for letting me play and thanks to the RO's for the hard work! If someone has a list of the sponsors, I'd like to send them all a thank you note as well.

Good shooting with you all!

Carina

Thanks Geordie for another great match!!! And thanks to all the RO's as well.

Sponsor list as well would be appreciated.

As noted, great match! Thank you Geordie and crew for ROing and the organization. It was a beautifully well run match.

I'm putting my video together now.

Thanks Geordie and your RO's staff for a great match; also thnx to all the sponsors.

Thanks Geordie and RO's for hosting another great match.

Thanks to all the sponsors and especially DSG Arms for donating an upper to be raffled off! I will put it to good use.

As expected it was a spectacular time! Thank you Geordie for opening up your facility to host this event. It is really something fun for sure.

I liked the way you stuck in the filler stage to even things out.

Let me know when the next one is as I'd like to help out more on it!

Geordie, this one's for you sir!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKJ-XOPDZFo <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKJ-XOPDZFo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nKJ-XOPDZFo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Bad ASS video!!!!!!!

Geordie always puts on a good match. Sorry I missed it

Mick

Holy Smokes, that looks fun. The running handgun stage looked like a blast! I'm in for next time.

great match geordie, thanks to all ro's.thanks to the many sponsors. also,thanks kane & photopunk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chainring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy Smokes, that looks fun. The running handgun stage looked like a blast! I'm in for next time. </div></div>

Ya it was a great time! When I first got the video off of my camera I thought it was messed up cause it looks fast forwarded but that's due to the full sprint I was at.
grin.gif

THellURider bad ass video ,thanks man email me the link

Thanks for yet another fine match......Geordie....i love you man.

and a very special thank you to Photo punk, with out whom there would be a vehicle load of stranded shooters and one young girl west of Weatherford......i love you too Brandon....many thanks.

Thanks for the great match Geordie! I was out there for the two man match and now this one, and your matches are just as much fun and well organized as any major match I've been to. Thanks for taking the time to put these on!

Andy