• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Outdoorlimited.com, legit?

Amazingrandy1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2012
Massachusetts
Hey everyone. I'm looking to place an order through Outdoorlimited.com. are they legit? Has anyone done business with them recently? Thanks!

Yup ... bought from them for years. No issues at all. Actually got primers there when nobody else had 'em ... just a little pricey. Buy confidently.

Reactions: IHFarmer07
My experience was different on two occasions.

Products shown as in stock were actually not. I canceled both orders after four months, calling BS when they told me the Barnes bullets I had ordered would be available in a few weeks. They are turning up only now elsewhere after six months.

Good luck getting your primers.

Last edited:
i have 5k primers showing up today. throughout the pandemic i bought .22 match ammo. they ship fast. i don't believe they price gouge but they know what they have and don't sell it cheap.

I bought a case of primers a couple weeks ago. Shipped and received no problems, they were packed quite well to boot.

You guys were all correct. I ordered 3K primers, and received them on Wednesday. Came pretty quick with no issues. Good to know there is another resource for components. Thanks everyone.