• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Over the top customer service from Mile High

Known

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2007
Cascade Mountains
All,

Dianne, one of the owners from Mile High Shooting, called me to resolve an issue I'm having with my new rifle. Since the AW magazines are not in stock, she was willing to overnight two of her personal magazines to me to help diagnose the issue. I declined the kind offer since my replacement mag should be coming in from AI any day now, but the fact that she offered makes all the difference to me.

These are top notch folks - deal with confidence.

Glad to hear they are taking care of you (although it is not too surprising based on their reputation here).

Makes me want to order an AX!!

I've ordered several times for them including nightforce, HS Precision rifle and various brass and bullets. Always polite, prompt shipping, overly fair pricing. They will continue to have my business.

I have known and done business with Randy and Diann for several years. You cannot meet nicer people with high integrity. The have repeatedly impressed me with their customer service. I have sent several friends their over the years and they all were equally impressed.

Good people there, I bought quite a bit from them this year and couldn't be happier.

And I thought I was special........Put up a thread on some issues I had concerning a Spuhr mount and I'm not the type to return things so I never contacted Mile High but Randy caught wind of the thread and contacted me directly to offer me an exchange or return full money. I was floored. This was just a mount...granted a $400 mount, still a mount. If they would go out of their way to make something right, just for a mount, without even being told about it by the customer, imagine a scope or a rifle. Looks like Randy just sold me a rifle......now to save up for it. I've dealt with Eurooptic and Sport Optic and both have great customer service but this goes beyond that. Hard to beat Mile High in my book.

+1 on the folks at Mile High. I purchased a Rem 700 5R/AICS AX/NightForce NXS Scope, rings and base two weeks ago, a bunch of accessories earlier this week. Their willingness to spend time, offer advice and the like is second to none. I recommend them very highly...deal with them with confidence.

Harry