• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Over /Under on Biden vapor locking during the SOU tonight?

91Eunozs

The Man (Retired)
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    Heard a lot about drinking bingo games based on words the potato will drop tonight, like democracy, Ukraine, Joey, etc., but I wanna know what the chances are that he vapor locks mid-speech again, or even collapses on stage.

Would be an interesting way to usher in Newsome or Big Mike…

What sayeth The Hide?

I checked into it a few times randomly for a quick laugh (yes it was that bad).

I did not see a single moment where he was not vapor locked and looking like absolute confusion was raging in his head.

Do the republicans have to show up?Wouldnt it be a bold statement to just say yeah we are coming then crawfish at start time.?

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
    Do the republicans have to show up?Wouldnt it be a bold statement to just say yeah we are coming then crawfish at start time.?
    I heard one idea that would have been interesting…. If The Potato would have brought up the border or immigration in any way (which he did…lying through his teeth, blaming Trump), they should all stand up with signs with “Laken Riley, say her name” on them

Or better yet, on their backs and they turn away from the podium.

It appears the Gold Star father of one of the fallen marines in Afghanistan did something similar, and was charged with misdemeanor obstruction or something similar.

— break, break —

See there’s another similar thread; one of the mods should merge them. No need to keep this thread title.

So, was it everything you guys hoped for and more?

Reactions: 91Eunozs
    Wouldn't waste 5 seconds listening to a thing this demented buffoon has to say.

Reactions: Beppo