• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Owen's Mule Deer Buck

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
scan0015-6.jpg

Here's one I've got spotted for a friend if I can ever get him to come up here and hunt.....

Re: Owen's Mule Deer Buck

VERY NICE!
I will be going for my first mule deer in WY on the 19th. Sure wouldn't mind seeing one like that
wink.gif

UUH PGS would you like me to PM you my phone number, I can make it!!! lol

Nice buck!!

Pat, that one would work, I happen to have some wall space for him! I thought you were coming to shoot a management bull?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">=] I can be there before dark. </div></div>

I'm already on the road... just passed Sheridan...

Owen,

I think that buck is the equivelent to a 360 bull in terms of trade.....

Sendero; Nice buck, take notes Pat that's what I've got in mind!
Damn all these pics that have been phosted lately are givin me the fever, too bad the Antelope opener this weekend is starting to look like last year for weather...Ugg, better get some new mud tires this week.

Owen,
Snow again? You better get that JD BUCK going! That was a life save last year. I am going to miss the hunt this year but hope to be out there next year.
Pat,
thats a nice one. I saw a monster whitetail tonight! got to go 180+ I couldnt stop drooling..

It's sitting in the shop ready to go, you might mention to Jeff to bring some water proof gear this year, however I did enjoy watching him almost freeze to death!

PGS,

Can i be your friend? Looks like a great buck! How much snow did you fellas get allready?

dogr,

None up here yet...but its suppose to be on the way...you get any down your way?

Guess Billings got some but Im 200 miles north of there...

Pat, sometimes you just make me feel like a failure!

Thanks, man! Headed out next Tuesday for elk and deer. Might be fighting some weather though. Got till the end of October for antelope and have an additional elk for November. So at the moment, I'm just getting started. I'll make sure and post some pics if we do any good.

Y'all are working me up with all of these pics with still weeks to go down here. Here is a picture from South Texas from about ten days ago. He still has a few years to go yet. Sorry, for the poor image quality as it was taken into the sun from behind a bush.

MBRSept262009141.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cinch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pat, sometimes you just make me feel like a failure! </div></div>

I know, some nice animals here is this post again.

Good looking buck Jeffbird, couple years and he will be a GIANT!

Jeff, Nice buck....looks like a 150+ now..cool 6X6 (12 pointer)...grinnin!

I had a guy out here hunting one time from Missouri. He asked me, "Whats up with this western count?" I said, "Its just the way we do it out here." He waited a few moments then asked me, "How many fingers do you have?" I didnt hesitate and said, "5 on each hand!" We had a good laugh!!