• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

P320 X5

WTB belongs in the PX, I'd delete this if I was you before they delete you.

Reactions: Jim777
Have 320 X5 Legion with Leupold DPP.
Heavy for target work and DPP has nice large dot.
Reliable so far, trigger is very good but not up to 1911 Match standards.
For the money (list), best value out there among target 9mm.
Have threaded SIG barrel waiting for approval for SIG Suppressor.
-Richard

Attachments

• 7102D4DC-B64C-4B9A-B9AB-7BE484B35EDB.jpeg
    7102D4DC-B64C-4B9A-B9AB-7BE484B35EDB.jpeg
    605.1 KB · Views: 41
Totally different kind of trigger on a P320, compared to a 1911. For a draw and press out, probably easier to control a P320.
I put a DPP on my P320 fullsize, it is the bomb. Almost too easy, really. Now I have to put dots on my other pistols.

I have the equivalent trigger, a full Gray Guns trigger upgrade. Nearly identical feel as the X5, but any replaced parts are tool steel. Not sure if the X5 has tool steel trigger parts.

Good or bad?
I think I've owned mine for about a year. I am happy with it for what I paid. The iron sights are easy to use, its frame feels substantial, and accuracy is good. As others have said, the trigger is no glass rod but it's darn good for a striker-fired pistol. My X5 Legion has become one of my favorite range toys.

Great pistol with good sights and a great trigger for a striker fired gun. Heavy but not too bad. Very accurate. Worth buying one.

My legion just showed up, gotta pick it up tomorrow.

I shot my BIL's x5. Went in and ordered a legion the next week.

According to my SO "this thing shoots itself" her fav used to be the cajunized SP01 but now she only has eyes for the Legion.