• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PA snow shoveling shooting video?

What the fuck are you talking about.

Doc

Watched last Friday afternoon by 5pm it was gone. Pretty rad video of people telling each other Fuck You back and forth because the couple was pushing snow towards their neighbors curb. Dude pulls his handgun and the wife tells him go ahead shoot me and he did and then chased her husband down and shot him.Then the dude goes in his house comes out with the rifle and and lit them up again as they laid on the ground dying. Shooter was a Decorated Navy Vet and Engineer , he went back in his home and kill himself.

Watched last Friday afternoon by 5pm it was gone. Pretty rad video of people telling each other Fuck You back and forth because the couple was pushing snow towards their neighbors curb. Dude pulls his handgun and the wife tells him go ahead shoot me and he did and then chased her husband down and shot him.Then the dude goes in his house comes out with the rifle and and lit them up again as they laid on the ground dying. Shooter was a Decorated Navy Vet and Engineer , he went back in his home and kill himself.

Jesus fuck.

Most likely they were very friendly to each other in the past but they all died over calling each other names , just words. The couple died because of Fuck You and Pussy just stupid words, quite shocking to say the lease.

To learn what not to do? Three dead over snow? There is something to learn? Maybe how to talk to folks and get along?

You don't need to watch anyone get wasted to learn any of that. 10 million people per day tell some one fuck you, fuck off. What happened there was a problem that ran deep and festered for years. The snow incident was the straw that broke the camels back.

Reactions: Jonny_
Guy fires 6 shots and they don't even flinch? If that guy hadn't offed himself he should've been charged and convicted with murder, plain and simple. This is why I don't live in a suburban or city setting. People will not all get along and you get two who won't back down, and this will be the result.

Guy fires 6 shots and they don't even flinch? If that guy hadn't offed himself he should've been charged and convicted with murder, plain and simple. This is why I don't live in a suburban or city setting. People will not all get along and you get two who won't back down, and this will be the result.
I think they knew when he drew down on them that they were screwed so at that point you either beg for your life or continue with the fuck you's , and if your departing the earth at the hands of your assailant why not stand on your principles and give that last Fuck You.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
My take on watching the video was that the people who got shot were stupid to taunt the guy with the gun. Yelling at him to “go ahead” and continuing to heckle him was a bad move that resulted in both of them dead. Not flinching during the warning shots makes me wonder how stupid the deceased really were, and what else was going on with that situation. Begging for their life would’ve kept them alive, they chose poorly. There is also the issue of the verbal assault that the guy who gets shot was perpetrating, that is a prosecutable offense where I live.

The guy doing the shooting was obviously in the wrong, but at least he had the good sense to save the taxpayers the money on a trial and incarceration.

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeM
I think they knew when he drew down on them that they were screwed so at that point you either beg for your life or continue with the fuck you's , and if your departing the earth at the hands of your assailant why not stand on your principles and give that last Fuck You.
I saw the video and no it wasn’t that. These people hated that guy. It starts off with the woman’s husband on his side of the street threatening him, and out side of the camera they throw a snow shovel at him. He goes inside everyone cussing each other, then he comes out with the pistol. When he points the gun at them both move closer and start yelling at him again. He fires several shots and they don’t do shit but continue to yell at him. He finally hits the guy in the hand and when hit only then he runs to back to his house yelling call the cops. The woman gets shot down where she stood, he walks up to her fires two more rounds at her while she’s still yelling, then goes up to the guy and shoots him. He’s out of ammo and both of them are still alive and the woman still yelling at him. He goes in comes back out with a short AR platform and shoots her again then the guy then goes back inside. These people just hated his guts and where probably the dumbest morons I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
wouldnt watch it if it were posted.

just by reading this....all that “fuck you”ing and 3 dead folks. wonder what would have happened if folks would have turned the other cheek and showed some humility.

I saw the video and no it wasn’t that. These people hated that guy. It starts off with the woman’s husband on his side of the street threatening him, and out side of the camera they throw a snow shovel at him. He goes inside everyone cussing each other, then he comes out with the pistol. When he points the gun at them both move closer and start yelling at him again. He fires several shots and they don’t do shit but continue to yell at him. He finally hits the guy in the hand and when hit only then he runs to back to his house yelling call the cops. The woman gets shot down where she stood, he walks up to her fires two more rounds at her while she’s still yelling, then goes up to the guy and shoots him. He’s out of ammo and both of them are still alive and the woman still yelling at him. He goes in comes back out with a short AR platform and shoots her again then the guy then goes back inside. These people just hated his guts and where probably the dumbest morons I’ve ever seen.
Goes inside and pops himself while the garage door is closing. You can hear it if you turn up the volume

Certainly in the running.

Darwin. He's everywhere.

1612928159583.png

wouldnt watch it if it were posted.

just by reading this....all that “fuck you”ing and 3 dead folks. wonder what would have happened if folks would have turned the other cheek and showed some humility.

This!!!!

I got in a fight when I was probably 5 or 6 with my best friend. As a kid I don't remember WTF it was about, he said something I didn't appreciate obviously. I do remember the belt and a lesson about sticks and stones.

This is a good after action....

Dont let your fixation on winning the argument blind you to the fact the nature of the argument has changed,

The dead husband and wife left a 15 yo special needs son behind by encouraging and pushing the stupidity.

I don't watch stuff like this out of morbid curiosity, but I do watch it once as a reminder of what human nature is capable of.

Several tours in Iraq, and I watched as many IED videos as I could find before each rotation too.

I'll be fuck if I'm going to get surprised by somebody who goes a level beyond what I think they're capable of in .2 seconds flat.

To each their own.

Reactions: Maggot
Has anyone seen the ‘Ring’ video of the shooting from the neighboring high door?
Asking because I am wondering after watching that, what the take is in general?

I saw it Friday night and can’t find it again. Trying not to cause a deeper debate about what may or may not have happened. Because there was quite the debate going on a the dinner table about who saw what......everyday here lately there is a shooting in the news 🤨

What the fuck are you talking about.

Doc
There's a vid of two yankee neighbors in PA having a dispute over snow. It was captured on one yankee's porch cam when the neighbor across the street came over to tell he and and wife to stop shoveling their snow from their driveway across the street into his parking spot on his property.

'Fuck you's' along with 'You're a pussy' and other threats were hurled back and forth with the first yankee husband and wife assholes standing out in the street. The other yankee asshole went into his house and got his gun and came back down the driveway and thats when the assholes collided.

The first yankee asshole that instigated the situation ran back to the house like a bitch, leaving his wife in the street where the gunman riddled her down with bullets and shot her in the head, maybe twice.

Gunmen than went to his house and returned with an AR and finished them both off. When cops arrived he suicided himself.

ASP did a video on it.

Holy fuck what an absolute clusterfuck...
smiley_freak.gif

You can literally see and sense the very point where the 2nd guy just snapped and gave absolutely no shits anymore. And even at that point, if the first two simply disengaged, STOPPED the cursing, and went the fuck back to their house, they might have been able to barricade the doors shut and kept the shooter from getting inside, and let the police deal with it... But nope. They were WAY too emotionally invested in "winning" the dick measuring contest to see that the other party has went condition black... Marc "The Animal" MacYoung, experienced defensive martial arts instructor, has actually written entire online volumes about this kind of emotionally charged 'tunnel vision' which had gotten an awful lot of people killed.

ETA: You can REALLY see just how emotionally blinded these two were as the first shots rang out. The guy fired three times without hitting anyone at first and these two STILL fucking stood there to yell at him until the lady's hubby took one to the knee or thigh and then he finally realizes "OH SHIT, HE'S ACTUALLY SHOOTING AT US"...
smiley_freak.gif

Last edited:
^ as someone pointed out in another thread involving a “prank gone wrong”.....

they probably thought they’d respawn. they watched too many movies where bullets dont actually hurt anyone. and, folks just shrug off gunshots. i guess they found out the hard way, reality is a smidge bit different.

imagine being a colossal asshole, getting your ticket punched, then having to explain that shit as you are standing for judgement. how utterly stupid, pointless, and avoidable.