• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pain killers

I’m not saying it’s a laughing matter. I refuse to take anything more than an occasional OTC and suck up the rest, just saw the OP for what it was in his own words below. This is the Bear Pit, after all...

Lots of otherwise good info in here. That shit is a plague on America, and is part of our coming downfall if not dealt with quickly.

Yeah, I apologize, I did a shitty job of wording that. It wasn't ever directed towards you. I agree, it's nothing to joke about, glad you chose the wise path. (y)(y)(y)

Yeah I am one of those that most pain meds don’t do shit for, I take a couple of Tylenol and a shit load of Jamison’s. I have friends that got screwed up on on hydrocone it is bad Shit

Reactions: Snipe260
Mental midgets. Use it as prescribed or less and put it away.
I been taking it for over ten years and only main line once a day. I figure it will be at least a year or two before I have to find a vein in between my toes.

I used to dabble around in the mountains a bunch. Got all kinds of tore up in an avalanche. Torn an ACL, MCL, and suffered a broken right forearm in Mt. Baker Washington backcountry. Long story short, got prescribed Vicoden. I took two of them and never another. They made me sick, dizzy, and when lying down the cieling would kind of warp a bit. They were far to strong for me, and I'd rather have the insane pain than the stupid side effects of whatever the fuck Vicoden was doing to me.

So, I'm laid up for about an entire month bed ridden. Neighbor girl, who is married to my friend starts showing up middle of day to "check on me". I told her I'm fine don't need nobody checking on me but I appreciate it. As any man knows, you don't want your buddies wife in your house when he ain't there. Am I right? So she insists, no no I will keep checking on you. She was way too friendly. I literally thought she was blatantly hitting on me. . . . boom, she starts asking what I was prescribed....and then the sob stories about how she's in pain and needs more pain medication..... and then asks if I can give her mine. Then she offeres to buy them. I called her husband, my friend, and told him about the whole fucking ordeal. He's like "yep, she's done this before", she's fully addicted to pain medications and won't even go to work without them". Conniving dumb bitch didn't get none of my meds. I trashed the whole bottle.