• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Painfully slow

It's slow. And I'm on a 300 Mb home network. But kinks need to be worked out, and it should get better over time.....

They are moving the server ... they know and have been working on it since this morning ... it was on the archive server and it took a monster hit with all the traffic ..

It;s being sorted if I have to get 10 machines to run it right ... I have been talking to them all day about it

It has been mentioned elsewhere a new super fast server is in the works to be up and running in a day or two to handle the traffic.

It was running sloooow here until i cleared my cache and history then it speeded up. I have no idea if that's what did it or not, but its working good here not.

Yesterday mine seemed slow but today seems better.

This stuff takes time and I can't even imagine what all is going on behind the scenes.

Kudo for all the work we're not seeing.

i hope so, the stuck thing aint my style and i dont like puppies...
i do like fuckin shit up, and i,m certain the two of us could be unusually successful fuckin shit up...
good to see you...

They are moving the server ... they know and have been working on it since this morning ... it was on the archive server and it took a monster hit with all the traffic ..

It;s being sorted if I have to get 10 machines to run it right ... I have been talking to them all day about it

Do worry about it Frank. You know Patience is a Required Trait, that is hard to teach to FNG's [h=1][/h]

i hope so, the stuck thing aint my style and i dont like puppies...
i do like fuckin shit up, and i,m certain the two of us could be unusually successful fuckin shit up...
good to see you...

Agreed brother. It's nice being back on the inside pissing out for a change though. Now that we've successfully exfilled, I may head back over to scout and sprinkle some lemon party seeds

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Agreed brother. It's nice being back on the inside pissing out for a change though. Now that we've successfully exfilled, I may head back over to scout and sprinkle some lemon party seeds

Yes! I say lemon party seeds need planted everywhere back at the old shack! Glad to be off scout and back in the hide.

today ( for me ) the Site is quick Fast and smooth on navigation . yesterday it was moving like refrigerated molasses .